The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its his mum. Or foster mum . That google pic is same person and shes saying they are her grandkids ( pics of his kids) and the lady with the curly hair is her daughter and ive seen her in one his vids where he says its his sister
Lazy Sunday
Because you know where to look. Check this photo out. Its his kids with aforementioned woman
I just googled her name and her professional details came up .

Reactions: 1
I think if the address and what not has been leaked ,I would say the mole in the camp is nick himself. Views are down so not as much money coming in. But also to make people feel.sorry for them again as to many people are starting to question them about things like how they are behaving, what they are spending money on . He needs to get everyone loving him again and feeling sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
No idea why but there is so many strange little things coming out …….his mum, prison, address, phone numbers, car reg, phone screen shots, other personal details. There is a mole in his camp. Do you think it’s possible they are leading up to a fire reveal?
No, I think they don't like Nick and the GFM.

Reactions: 2
Laughing at the comments on Tik Tok with the Jet Ski... 'carry on France needs you' 🤣🤣🤣
I think he's Bi polar, spends money like water, impulsive, manic, dangerous and destructive then goes all depressed, cries and wants sympathy.

Reactions: 11
Laughing at the comments on Tik Tok with the Jet Ski... 'carry on France needs you' 🤣🤣🤣
I think he's Bi polar, spends money like water, impulsive, manic, dangerous and destructive then goes all depressed, cries and wants sympathy.
This is what I think or worse , that's why I've a question mark over who some people think is his mother.

im pretty sure they own one of there neighbours houses as well .im sure tjats been said before on a video

Reactions: 1
I hate having to stick up for this man but he was in in foster care, that’s true. I know someone he’s friends (this person has been mentioned quite a bit by nick etc) with who he met in care they’re like brothers. I don’t know the ins and out, but he did spend a lot of his time in care.

im pretty sure they own one of there neighbours houses as well .im sure tjats been said before on a video
They personally don’t own anything, the house belonged to jess’s mum. Unless if she owned another on the same road but I doubt it. Nick has been or is bankrupt hence why everything is now in jess’s name.

Reactions: 3
look at this investigated by The Sun newspaper

And now he has been Intouch with the papers lol
TikTok's Smithy Family blast trolls as they defend jet ski after £50k crowdfunding - insisting most has gone to charity https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16269...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
.If Nick is bankrupt how does he have the GFM Dosh, and also earning money to splash on a jet ski as he stated. I thought bankrupt people had to give any monies to the people they owe money to the bank.

Reactions: 6
.If Nick is bankrupt how does he have the GFM Dosh, and also earning money to splash on a jet ski as he stated. I thought bankrupt people had to give any monies to the people they owe money to the bank.
I think it depends if your bankruptcy is discharged or not. Sometimes declaring bankruptcy limits what you pay back after a certain amount of time

Reactions: 9
Lol DHB will be loving this! How have people found out about nicks mum then? I don’t get it
It was about 6 posts down on his first TT today but its gone now, well it might still be there but I can’t find it. The troll or whoever who posted it had Jess as profile pic.

I’m shocked at all the nice comments we seriously live in a world now that people are obsessed with social media and don’t question anything they idolise strangers and think it’s fine to go blow 50k because they are nice people 😂

onky nick ain’t nice is it

Reactions: 7
My understanding of Nick’s background is he was adopted as a baby and was then place in foster care as a teenager for behavioural reasons, so it’s possible it’s his adopted mum, he mentioned about his complex family tree before, he mentioned bio siblings so assume he had some contact with his birth family aswell.

Here a video of his family tree

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My understanding of Nick’s background is he was adopted as a baby and was then place in foster care as a teenager for behavioural reasons, so it’s possible it’s his adopted mum, he mentioned about his complex family tree before, he mentioned bio siblings so assume he had some contact with his birth family aswell.

Here a video of his family tree

That tree says Sue adopted him. Then he was fostered. Yes very complicated thanks

Ja
Wait what, jack is his brother in law???? This is news to me
He is Jess' brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.