The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan and Anna nearly pissed themselves when they see ick at tokfest or whatever it was they’re trying to do good raising awareness but with the wrong people IMO

Reactions: 1
Hang on a minute I thought the money nick had through the gfm was meant to be to help them find somewhere to live not used to buy sweets etc with that just rubbing the people who’s donated faces in it. I wouldn’t be happy about it if it was me seems like they got the money and now the fire etc has all been forgotten about because he’s loving life now he has all that money

Reactions: 8
The sweets that he brought wasn't from the go fund me he said that was from his credit card

And he will pay the credit card from the gfm. He will be trying to offload it to charities as a tax con. As for motivational speaking I think he needs to have words with his own lazy fat backside first 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sweets that he brought wasn't from the go fund me he said that was from his credit card
Yeah. “He said”. He says a lot that ends up as lies though doesn’t he? Most untrustworthy person around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their boutique and merch shop is reopening, I suppose they have to cash in while they can

Reactions: 3
Their boutique and merch shop is reopening, I suppose they have to cash in while they can
They will sell like hot cakes because I've never seen so many Numpties in my life now I'm off to gift that Wheeler bloke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Im glad people are talking about the shear greed of Jack and Amy buying sweets which probably will get wasted, a lot of their supporters are giving people grief for mentioning about them spending money like water when people are struggling to even live, they are all saying its their money but if nobody watched them then they wouldnt have this money, I find it hard to watch them crying about losing everything and then throwing the money in peoples faces, yes he has given to charity but so have a lot of people who have far less than them but they dont need to validate it all the time and make them spending extorniate amounts any better, that was pure greed and the girlfriend is a hanger on , they wont have this money forever so they need to get a job and pay their way instead of living off Nick and Jess constantly , I used to really like them and felt so sorry for what happened but now im sceptical, has anyone been arrested for it or has it suddenly gone quiet ?

Im glad people are talking about the shear greed of Jack and Amy buying sweets which probably will get wasted, a lot of their supporters are giving people grief for mentioning about them spending money like water when people are struggling to even live, they are all saying its their money but if nobody watched them then they wouldnt have this money, I find it hard to watch them crying about losing everything and then throwing the money in peoples faces, yes he has given to charity but so have a lot of people who have far less than them but they dont need to validate it all the time and make them spending extorniate amounts any better, that was pure greed and the girlfriend is a hanger on , they wont have this money forever so they need to get a job and pay their way instead of living off Nick and Jess constantly , I used to really like them and felt so sorry for what happened but now im sceptical, has anyone been arrested for it or has it suddenly gone quiet ?
Well Amy might as well cash in she is also in many of the rediculous videos they post and after all Nick and Jess don't work a little while ago they could not afford to fix a broken windscreen.

Reactions: 6
What is people's fixation to watch people eat I don't get it not to mention the noise.

Reactions: 5
Well Amy might as well cash in she is also in many of the rediculous videos they post and after all Nick and Jess don't work a little while ago they could not afford to fix a broken windscreen.
the whole windscreen thing isnt about wether they couldnt afford it or not cos they could, that wasn’t why he set fire to the car etc like everyone keeps saying I think people assume but fact is he had booked for it to be fixed but the stingy f**ker didn’t want to pay the full legit price and was booked into do it dodgy basically just like the mot that passed it.

Also Amy’s family are just as bad, they see pound signs hence why Amy is allowed to do all this.

I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that

I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that
he said a lot about it, cos he couldn’t get his story straight but it was booked in just cheaper than it should’ve been. His friend was doing it.

Reactions: 3
You are right after the events he came out saying he had to pay for a funeral I never believe a word he says btw. Amy's parents are wasting their time looking at pounds signs she is hardly the next Kylie, all I can see her getting is a bad reputation getting involved with a family like that.Finally I've seen the sweet shop haul what was so special about going all that way to shop in there I thought it was Hotel Chocolate or something.

Last edited:
Amy's parents are wasting their time looking at pounds signs she is hardly the next Kylie, all I can see her getting is a bad reputation getting involved with a family like that.
She is only 16, I think she is 17 soon. Her head will be turned in time by some sweet talking, good looking young man with a nice job with an actual job and £££££ and a flashy car, and who looks grown up and not 12 years old like Jack.

I wonder what happened to Jack's job as I know at one point he did have one as nick was driving him

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 2
What is people's fixation to watch people eat I don't get it not to mention the noise.
it makes me sick the amount of eating that happens on Tik Tok, some of them are right pigs , Im sure I have an illness as it goes right through me

He did.

I wonder what happened to Jack's job as I know at one point he did have one as nick was driving him
He would stick at nothing he is one useless twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nick the guy who's married to Jackie has been missing a couple of days apprantly someone keeps posting his address and after what happened to the Smithy's he's worried should I tell him not to worry ☺ so tempted. Naughty who ever is doing that though he's not a well man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.