The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick the guy who's married to Jackie has been missing a couple of days apprantly someone keeps posting his address and after what happened to the Smithy's he's worried should I tell him not to worry ☺ so tempted. Naughty who ever is doing that though he's not a well man
He's back! Well briefly mind, as he just wants to just put peoples minds at rest that he's not dead. :rolleyes:

Balls:LOL: Nick can't keep away from the place. I bet he's been twiddling his thumbs the past couple of days, hence the "clarification" today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's back! Well briefly mind, as he just wants to just put peoples minds at rest that he's not dead. :rolleyes:

Balls:LOL: Nick can't keep away from the place. I bet he's been twiddling his thumbs the past couple of days, hence the "clarification" today.

He isn't as sick as he makes out to be he do be dancing on tic tok.

Reactions: 4
Nick the guy who's married to Jackie has been missing a couple of days apprantly someone keeps posting his address and after what happened to the Smithy's he's worried should I tell him not to worry ☺ so tempted. Naughty who ever is doing that though he's not a well man
CLARIFICATION TIME. I JUST NEED TO GET IT OUT THERE THAT I’M NOT DEAD! 😂
Can’t lie though, I actually really like nicholas because he doesn’t put on a character like the smithys or lawrence, he’s just himself. He gets trolled so much for being on benefits as well but at the end of the day he actually worked all his life until he became disabled, unlike a lot of these uk tiktok creators who have never worked a day in their lives.

Nahh people have good days and bad days. Have you heard some of his good morning tiktoks? His lungs are truly fucked

I think he gets more Nookie than most aswell ,

CLARIFICATION TIME. I JUST NEED TO GET IT OUT THERE THAT I’M NOT DEAD! 😂
Can’t lie though, I actually really like nicholas because he doesn’t put on a character like the smithys or lawrence, he’s just himself. He gets trolled so much for being on benefits as well but at the end of the day he actually worked all his life until he became disabled, unlike a lot of these uk tiktok creators who have never worked a day in their lives.

Nahh people have good days and bad days. Have you heard some of his good morning tiktoks? His lungs are truly fucked
I agree, I kinda miss him when he goes missing and I do not understand why the Trolls always go after him so many others to go after.

Reactions: 1
I think he gets more Nookie than most aswell ,

I agree, I kinda miss him when he goes missing and I do not understand why the Trolls always go after him so many others to go after.
It’s coz he repeatedly responds to the trolls, he’s been told time and time again to not respond or put his account on private but he doesn’t listen unfortunately. He doesn’t deserve for people to keep leaking his address though it’s out of order!

Reactions: 3
I just see a bit of the fire starter family , silly bollocks and his dopey bird spent 500 quid for sweets. Some people gave the last of their benefits to this lot. They are just chav greedy con artists

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s coz he repeatedly responds to the trolls, he’s been told time and time again to not respond or put his account on private but he doesn’t listen unfortunately. He doesn’t deserve for people to keep leaking his address though it’s out of order!
I agree, I've only said nice things and he has never once replied so I gave up and just lurk

I agree, I've only said nice things and he has never once replied so I gave up and just lurk
Have you tried asking him about food? That's all he ever seems to respond to on his lives (apart from the trolls of course).

So much for deleting all his accounts...he's posted 10 videos already :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I just see a bit of the fire starter family , silly bollocks and his dopey bird spent 500 quid for sweets. Some people gave the last of their benefits to this lot. They are just chav greedy con artists
And made an fb vid eating one or two bits from each bag. So wasteful. Jack even chucked a whole birthday cake in Amy’s face Would of been nice to donate it all to a hospital

And made an fb vid eating one or two bits from each bag. So wasteful. Jack even chucked a whole birthday cake in Amy’s face Would of been nice to donate it all to a hospital
.I just aeei the way they treated her on her birthday. This is the family who are against bullying I felt sorry for her to be honest. She is 17 hopefully she bins him off and finds someone better than that cock womble jack.

.I just aeei the way they treated her on her birthday. This is the family who are against bullying I felt sorry for her to be honest. She is 17 hopefully she bins him off and finds someone better than that cock womble jack.
Seen poxy phone

Last edited:

Seen poxy phone
Getting a fsurvfew negative comments about that vid in the replies over there, especially about him calling her a dog

they are sat in the Salvation Army hall, the very place they make a fuss about donating food to those in needs, and then they go wasting sweets by scattering them all over the floor then chuck a perfectly good cake in Amy’s face. Then Jack was spitting cake out over the outside area
Jess didn’t even stand up for her with the dog comment snd other derogatory comments
They really are gormless the lot of them.
Role models they ain’t
They may have their warriors but people are not intimidated against speaking up anymore
I agree with you about their double standards, the anti bully brigage are the biggest offenders out there

Reactions: 8
Getting a fsurvfew negative comments about that vid in the replies over there, especially about him calling her a dog

they are sat in the Salvation Army hall, the very place they make a fuss about donating food to those in needs, and then they go wasting sweets by scattering them all over the floor then chuck a perfectly good cake in Amy’s face. Then Jack was spitting cake out over the outside area
Jess didn’t even stand up for her with the dog comment snd other derogatory comments
They really are gormless the lot of them.
Role models they ain’t
They may have their warriors but people are not intimidated against speaking up anymore
I agree with you about their double standards, the anti bully brigage are the biggest offenders out there

Horrible the way they all treated the girl. More so gormless jack hopefully she dump him he be crying like a little witch when she does. Anti bullying family my bollocks.

Reactions: 6
What gets me is people saying in their comments I've loved all the videos untill this one I really want to ask what's to like. I've always thought Jack was a dork but surely that video shows everyone else, he looked like a homeless person with his little hood up indoors Haha. I'm so fed up of this family getting away with everything.

Their content is drying up, they are not funny, they are constantly making errors of judgment, Nicks getting wider and wider, Jess is getting screechier ( is that a word? ) and screechier, Jack is very unmannerly and insensitive and Amy looks like shes sucked on a grove of lemons in every vid she is in

Their content is unbearable and desperate. I'm just waiting for their next cock up, im sure it won't be long 😏⏳

Giving away 5 PlayStation 5s to boost his followers. Hmm wonder how they paid for those? If he was giving them away through the goodness of his heart like he always tries to portray, why do followers need to go to you tube and follow him on every platform etc. It’s either been paid for by GFM or Smyths are sponsoring them- either way it should be declared. The net is closing in.

• Wow
Giving away 5 PlayStation 5s to boost his followers. Hmm wonder how they paid for those? If he was giving them away through the goodness of his heart like he always tries to portray, why do followers need to go to you tube and follow him on every platform etc. It’s either been paid for by GFM or Smyths are sponsoring them- either way it should be declared. The net is closing in.
I was looking at an old Video they were giving away stuff for people at Christmas but in fact it was donated to them from the fans but Warrior's don't seem to see that but it's there to see.

Youtube pay them for the views. The Playstations will be paid out of the viewing revenue. Plus the views they get on FB snd TT for telling everyone to go YT its a Win/ win for them.

So Jess has come back on that app she swore she was done with 🤣 not only that, but taken her kids out of school early to surprise their dad for their bday.. wonder what lie she spun to get them out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.