The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I screenshot it now as I cannot remember the account that said it, although it was just words and may not be true. Someone said they emailed the school and linked to the FB, TT, YT and IG vids about Jess taking the kids out of school as in the UK it's counted as an unauthorised absense, and the parents get fined by the LA unless its anything but medical. I don't know how accurate that is as my kids left school in the 1990's
Oh wow 😬
2 of mine are at school but I’ve never taken them out for a birthday, it just wouldn’t cross my mind. I saw his minions saying it was only 90 mins early.. that 90 mins is a lot to a child’s education, especially after the last year. The comments seem to make out it’s a common thing for people to do 🤣 I’m thankful I’m not common 🙈 if you find it post it here!

And I see with the go fund me people gave the last few pounds out of their benefits to them. They are parasites.

What a run in their faces.. you gave us your last fiver, now we’ve bought a car and a jet ski.

They never paid for them Smyths more than likely gave them to promote Smyths after all Wayne and waynetta slobs are social influencers 🙄🤣🤣🤣
What a run in their faces.. you gave us your last fiver, now we’ve bought a car and a jet ski. They’re something else that family 😡

Reactions: 6
You can take kids out early as they finish at 3 usually so its like half hour earlier .you can take them out early if like there's something going on and stuff .like someone said on the comments you tell them your taking them out not ask as its your kids .

Reactions: 1
I was pleased to see the hateful comments on their recent TT videos. People are waking up to the Iffy family

The poor girls are already academically behind because of lazy parenting during lockdown and not getting them to do any school work at all.. now taking them out of school early too... unbelievable

You only get a fine if they miss 5 consecutive days (10 sessions). I've noticed they get a lot of hate now I wonder why 🤔🤣🤣 I doubt her mother is rich when the step dad was complaining about the price of sniff 😏

Reactions: 4
You only get a fine if they miss 5 consecutive days (10 sessions). I've noticed they get a lot of hate now I wonder why 🤔🤣🤣 I doubt her mother is rich when the step dad was complaining about the price of sniff 😏

The comments on tic tok are mostly call them out. But Facebook not one they are filtering the comments. I never see the step father 🙄. Nothing surprise me with the slobs 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
Not sure where else to post this but why are people turning against Rightguys I thought he was an ok bloke have I missed something.

Reactions: 3
You can take kids out early as they finish at 3 usually so its like half hour earlier .you can take them out early if like there's something going on and stuff .like someone said on the comments you tell them your taking them out not ask as its your kids .
Maybe it’s just me who would never do that. I wouldn’t dream of telling my kids school I’m taking them out, I respect them too much for 1, 2 - I’d only take them out for a medical/dental appt anyway.

Not sure where else to post this but why are people turning against Rightguys I thought he was an ok bloke have I missed something.
I caught some of his live last night, the things said about him and his wife were vile :(

Maybe it’s just me who would never do that. I wouldn’t dream of telling my kids school I’m taking them out, I respect them too much for 1, 2 - I’d only take them out for a medical/dental appt anyway.

I caught some of his live last night, the things said about him and his wife were vile :(
Something must have happened for this to happen, I thought he was popular.

Something must have happened for this to happen, I thought he was popular.
Apparently he got really drunk on live and was giving out abuse? There are screen recordings but I’ve not seen them yet. If anyone comes across one please share it here!

That isthatyuhhuh person made a video saying that apprently he made a go fund me for his ivf but brought a car with it instead just because he got a car around the similar time .so then rightguys kicked of .

That isthatyuhhuh person made a video saying that apprently he made a go fund me for his ivf but brought a car with it instead just because he got a car around the similar time .so then rightguys kicked of .
Oh right, GFM seem rife on Tictok along with gifting, PayPal and shoutouts.

Rightguys is live now

Has anyone seen that tikt9k that imnotatrollanymore has done .right guys reviews mentioned it and then it came up on my fyp

Last edited:
I honestly haven’t seen any gfm for his ivf treatment at all. Isthisyou is just weirdly obsessed with him, right guy apologised and then it all kicked off. Worse than a playground 🙈

Isthisyou seems like hes delves to much into stuff .even right guys said the same thing .apprently isthisyou was going to get lawrences dbs for something but like surly him getting it is not allowed

Isthisyou seems like hes delves to much into stuff .even right guys said the same thing .apprently isthisyou was going to get lawrences dbs for something but like surly him getting it is not allowed
What does dbs mean

Apparently he got really drunk on live and was giving out abuse? There are screen recordings but I’ve not seen them yet. If anyone comes across one please share it here!
Oh yes that night was crazy

What does dbs mean

Oh yes that night was crazy
What was he saying on the live?

A dbs check basically just shows if you have any criminal convictions, you need it for certain jobs like if you work in a hospital or with kids etc.

I saw thisisyouhuh comment somewhere saying he's not looking into lawrence anymore as can't finding anything illegal about him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.