The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is as much of a twit as smithy himself imo. They’ve both been dragged up and have no clue how to behave, I feel so sorry for the two little girls who are having to suffer with these two fame hungry morons as parents.
Also their latest gokart video is bleeping cringe, how is that even content? No wonder they’re maxing out at 1k likes ok their posts these days lmao.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how they keep getting away with no seat belts and dangerous driving. It’s out there online for proof!

Reactions: 6
From what I've seen of his wife she's not the brightest of sparks 🤭
well, she's with him, thats a big clue lol

Jess is as much of a twit as smithy himself imo. They’ve both been dragged up and have no clue how to behave, I feel so sorry for the two little girls who are having to suffer with these two fame hungry morons as parents.
Also their latest gokart video is bleeping cringe, how is that even content? No wonder they’re maxing out at 1k likes ok their posts these days lmao.
I'm not keen on the ones with kids in, it's like they have no say in the matter, I'm the same with reality TV, like the Faiers sisters, or Ferne McGann. Why we need to know everything about their lives from early ages? We see where they live, what school they go to, what shops they use, what theme park or beach they are at that day. The kids could be mortified when older with all these forever images online. My daughter is very fussy about what I can or cannot post about my grandkids on my private Facebook page that's set to friends and family only, If she lets me post a photo, she has to OK it first, it's an absolute no-no if in swimming costumes or nightwear/underwear and I think she's right in doing that. Iffy's don't seem to mind that.
Iffy said he is taking the whole family to London Tokfest, where no doubt people will want to cuddle little Teddy, and even the girls.......... HELLO we are still in the grips of a global pandemic, but I suppose they are immune as they have mixed with all and sundry all through it.

Reactions: 7
That London one seems to be more YouTube. I know some of the tiktokers been anouced but I don't really know any of the others as it seems to be mostly youtubers

Reactions: 1

I'm not keen on the ones with kids in, it's like they have no say in the matter, I'm the same with reality TV, like the Faiers sisters, or Ferne McGann. Why we need to know everything about their lives from early ages? We see where they live, what school they go to, what shops they use, what theme park or beach they are at that day. The kids could be mortified when older with all these forever images online. My daughter is very fussy about what I can or cannot post about my grandkids on my private Facebook page that's set to friends and family only, If she lets me post a photo, she has to OK it first, it's an absolute no-no if in swimming costumes or nightwear/underwear and I think she's right in doing that. Iffy's don't seem to mind that.
Iffy said he is taking the whole family to London Tokfest, where no doubt people will want to cuddle little Teddy, and even the girls.......... HELLO we are still in the grips of a global pandemic, but I suppose they are immune as they have mixed with all and sundry all through it.
I always ask permission to put anything of my granddaughter on social media even though it’s private & my daughter most of the time gives permission but I always send her the pic & make sure she posts it first, it’s just a respect thing in my eyes.

Reactions: 3
Just saw Numpty invading Sares live at the shop. She was drooling over him and he was clearly loving being on live and reading the comments. Lawl commented and Numpty said he hadn't returned his call then said I know you've got a lot on, everyone has.
Then Jess facetimed Numpty and when he answered she said can you get me some cigs. Realised she was on live, then Numpty says I think everyone knew you smoked anyway.
It was so cringe to watch I honestly don't know how people support these idiots 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Agreed 100%. Their poor young kids have no choice and can’t make informed decisions as to whether they want to be in the videos or not, I think it is quite exploitative tbh.

Reactions: 6
Just saw Numpty invading Sares live at the shop. She was drooling over him and he was clearly loving being on live and reading the comments. Lawl commented and Numpty said he hadn't returned his call then said I know you've got a lot on, everyone has.
Then Jess facetimed Numpty and when he answered she said can you get me some cigs. Realised she was on live, then Numpty says I think everyone knew you smoked anyway.
It was so cringe to watch I honestly don't know how people support these idiots 🤦
She so has the fanny flutters for him . Id say last year when Jess was pregnant some thing was going on till even the so called warriors spotted it.

Reactions: 8
She so has the fanny flutters for him . Id say last year when Jess was pregnant some thing was going on till even the so called warriors spotted it.
Golly gosh ............................ would he really go there? The bigger question, would she? ermm ewwwwwwwwwwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How old is she? I say she absolutely would, she's desperately flirtatious with him. He absolutely would, every day he makes bad decisions. He soon lost his giddy demeanor when Jess rang and he hurried off out of there 😏

Reactions: 5
Golly gosh ............................ would he really go there? The bigger question, would she? ermm ewwwwwwwwwwww

Seems he is a bit of a stallion around his manner. I remember I think it was on this said he was at it behind the birds back before

Reactions: 2
Sick Iffy has turned himself into a motivational speaker…….Ohh la la

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sick Iffy has turned himself into a motivational speaker…….Ohh la la
Has he really not seen but I guessed a week back he was going down that road good luck with that a hell of a lot of first class Motivational Speakers out there, just wondering with his antics how far he would get he's hardly squeeky clean

Has he really not seen but I guessed a week back he was going down that road good luck with that a hell of a lot of first class Motivational Speakers out there, just wondering with his antics how far he would get he's hardly squeeky clean
He was preaching about you can make it and so on, but he is only riding high with the GoFundMe money, once that has gone then what I'm almost worried to say what I'm thinking 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Manley family and shan and Adam have both been doing a live all day for ms and raising money and smithy family has just come on and said that one lot of the £6000 he is going to give to a charity he will donate for the ms one and asked first if everyone on the live was happy with that first

Manley family and shan and Adam have both been doing a live all day for ms and raising money and smithy family has just come on and said that one lot of the £6000 he is going to give to a charity he will donate for the ms one and asked first if everyone on the live was happy with that first
Yes I saw it was something like £6,600 but he also said Amy and Jack spent £470 in the American sweet shop on his credit card and a box of cereal was £30 on its own. Honestly there was 6 or 7 bags full of sweets and crisps. Such a waste, who spends that much on sweets? How can you donate a nice amount to charity then bombshell the amount spent in the shop. He could of rounded it up to. £7000.
Some families are struggling to put food on the table and he rubs peoples faces in it with £17 burgers and £470 sweet hauls and chucking 6 portions if chips away at the beach etc etc
While donating he was saying to Jack … hold on hold on, I need everyone to see this
Also surprise surprise. The Manleys are in charge of the charity donations.

Reactions: 7
He was wanting everyone to see he was donating it because he knew people would say he didn't do it which is why he was asking people to record it and yeah manlwy family is doing it because his mum has ms and shan also has ms which is why its them two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.