Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I wouldn't say it's an attention stunt because no breakup has even been announced its just what people have assumed even I thought so myself but then again .they have kinda made people believe that .but no that was discusting when he put the baby on the head especially when she couldn't even see .there could have been some kind of accident

I've just noticed even Amy's Facebook she changed her photo from her and jack and jack was also in her cover photo before and she's changed that as well

I've just seen his second video on Facebook he's proposed

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

mumz

VIP Member
i thimk jack has a job im not sure but like before the fire jack did have a job and nick would drop him of at work
Not anymore. He is part of the sket crew now. Nick said in last nights vid Jack spent all his wages and joked can he officially sack him from Smithy family business

Last edited:

Bellebeau

Jess says 15 years here. And Nick has said 15 years on various media over the last week or so
She said earlier I’ve waited 15 years that’s why I was wondering how long they actually been together

On a different note has anyone come across jo’s unfiltered life

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
This is another prime example. Yes giving out flowers is a nice thing to do, but not everyone in public is comfortable with having a camera in their faces and I best most of them don’t knowbthey are being posted in social media. Why waste all that money on flowers? That could have given quite a lot of people a nice hot meal.
Giving a meal wouldn’t have made for better viewing would it, all about the views and likes 😩

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Don't think she's got her own thread so leaving this here.
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan, her daughter was in the bathroom coughing up blood over something to do with the neighbours and CJ was ranting away on live waiting for the police. WTF is wrong with these melts🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
he probs just drive to the shop to reassure his geriatric side chick she’s still
Going to be getting his wood jus cos he is wifeing Jess for the views 😂
Lol you beat me to saying that, did you see her doing some dance in the shop I honestly think she has no customers, normally you do not even have time to go loo it's all go with customers what's she got tucked in her underwear it looks odd.

Still in the box lol
Is that the local working man's club.

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah didn't really know many who got to the top apart from Lewis Ralph's and Shane from the coles .I know Derby dan still isn't back yet as he's got a bad knee from what I've seen from comments

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
No idea why but there is so many strange little things coming out …….his mum, prison, address, phone numbers, car reg, phone screen shots, other personal details. There is a mole in his camp. Do you think it’s possible they are leading up to a fire reveal?
No, I think they don't like Nick and the GFM.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The old hag from the shop is so annoying I’m not a violent person but she makes me want to slap her silly that laugh and her voice 😡 he must have mummy issues if he is rooting her or should I say nanny issues lol
I would after a lot of drink on a Saturday night 😂 but a good few drinks 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Jess mum is Angela
Possible she is foster mum to Nick yes Didn’t think of that. Quite plausible now you mention it
If you Google her no way is it his mother, but he is very much in need of her services she sounds very much like she has the expertise to help