Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I honestly hope she did. That whole family is fucked up, I wouldn’t want to be associated with them if I was her.
Looks like it might be true. Jack and Amy have unfollowed each other and Amy and smith boutique, mummysmithy and smityfamily have unfollowed each other on IG I just tried to post on Amys latest TT amd it wouldn’t let me, I got a pop up saying comments disabled as vid is under review. Can’t see why its under review, it must have something to do with comments because Vid seems fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
I don't think smithy family or Lawrence will go to that SITC event it looks more for like the younger creaters

martinab1983

He’s been looking around the town I live in. I saw him in our town on a live yesterday and I’ve just seen him leave a cafe on my way to work. I won’t say where it is but he’s not going to be smack bang in Ilfracombe.

mumz

VIP Member
I don't think smithy family or Lawrence will go to that SITC event it looks more for like the younger creaters
I think they might go same as others we talk about on here. I think their egos and the extra exposure they will all get will be the deciding factor.

mumz

VIP Member
I did as well to be honest. I think he has a go me fund for IVF so maybe that's why 🤔
Isthis did a vid whete rightguys asked for GFM for IVF at the same time of buying himself a new car. Not with the GFM just timing was the same

What's going on with a woman called Jojo, I have only see her Live when I'm scrolling and I've seen her comment live on DHB, I don't know anything about her to make a judgement but her name is popping up is she Ok. You know if you skip going on Tictok for a day or two you miss loads.
I sit in her lives sometimes. Seems a normal no fuss person. No idea why she’s being trolled now.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned but if someone only asked me to marry them 3 kids and 6 (?) years later, I wouldn’t be saying yes... 🙄

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
We reckon that shout was voiced over, edited, he uses a pro cameraman, I think the one with the voiceover has been pulled! Plus on the cctv he’s even gone as far to over-lay creepy sinister music as they approach the car! Who the hell would do that ? The other we are sure is Dan, same build and walk, after the night of the fire Dan was not in one video or mentioned for 7 weeks! Jacks coat was never worn after the fire, we also believe Jack ran round the back took his coat and trainers off and was only filmed in the garden looking very twitchy! No cam if him coming out of the house, he had no socks in the fire vid and could have been bare top under coat ! Why would he not be filmed exiting the house? Why would he run past the kids bedrooms? Why has Jess got trainers on at 11.05pm after saying they were in bed with the baby? Who’d stop to put trainers on ? The drive is fully prepped for a contained car fire, why’s the front drivers window open? Car was unlocked, pretended to force the door then use the handle, he goes on about £18k of finance being settled by GFM full of shit, the insurance always settles the finance first before paying him the balance !
Who is dan?

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Yeah and nick flinging himself through the muddy puddles, as the focus was on kids. Took a kids day and made it all about him. Total buffoon
[/QUOTE
]
I’m quite shocked at the pumpkin smashing video, and there’s Jess involved aswell. That’s someone’s livelihood right there and they give no shits! I really hope they paid for the pumpkins and cleared their mess up

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
He’s been looking around the town I live in. I saw him in our town on a live yesterday and I’ve just seen him leave a cafe on my way to work. I won’t say where it is but he’s not going to be smack bang in Ilfracombe.
It looked very secluded the house he looked at, I just can’t believe he’d be daft enough to post it

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Nick the guy who's married to Jackie has been missing a couple of days apprantly someone keeps posting his address and after what happened to the Smithy's he's worried should I tell him not to worry ☺ so tempted. Naughty who ever is doing that though he's not a well man

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've seen the people who made it to the top but I've never seen them before, I've also seen Dan and Adam but I think they had turn back well done everyone the weather looks horrible.

lozza96

VIP Member
Think I know where he is .me and my mum used to go down to Cornwall every year when I was younger so know all the places well

lozza96

VIP Member
everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

had a look and the stepdad died on the the 5th july

Last edited: