The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The iffy scamily I keep going back to the fact if he an added
Why would estate agents not get back to them you can't normally get rid of them. Why do they want a unit if they are moving to Devon.What they going to sell in the Boutique.
market quality clothing highly overpriced like before I’d say

Reactions: 3
Why would estate agents not get back to them you can't normally get rid of them. Why do they want a unit if they are moving to Devon.What they going to sell in the Boutique.
They live in Bexley, they are moving to Devon, they buy boutique goods from Shoreditch, and they want a lock up unit in Leigh in Sea Nothing makes sense. Estate agents are among the pushiest of sales people. That doesn’t make sense either
Amy thinks she’s some kind of fashion guru they sell dresses and all kinds, but buying from the sweat shop wholesalers in East London.

The iffy scamily I keep going back to the fact if he an added

market quality clothing highly overpriced like before I’d say
Yup

Reactions: 1
I apologise my last post didn’t make sense lol fat fingers 🤪 I was trying to say I keep going back to the fact if they couldnt afford the windscreen before the fire but after the fire can afford to live like kings they didn’t ever need the go fund me and it’s surely proof to the sheeple or the cult followers how do they excuse that he saying 2 years working hard it’s blatant bullshit 😂it’s come about there was more than 1 so god knows how much they were given in total on another note the side chick was just on live once again sticking up for Him 😳

I apologise my last post didn’t make sense lol fat fingers 🤪 I was trying to say I keep going back to the fact if they couldnt afford the windscreen before the fire but after the fire can afford to live like kings they didn’t ever need the go fund me and it’s surely proof to the sheeple or the cult followers how do they excuse that he saying 2 years working hard it’s blatant bullshit 😂it’s come about there was more than 1 so god knows how much they were given in total on another note the side chick was just on live once again sticking up for Him 😳
Was also saying the clothing they sol before which I’m assuming they will be doing again was just market type clothing and IMO massively overpriced

The iffy scamily is the perfect name for this lot

They live in Bexley, they are moving to Devon, they buy boutique goods from Shoreditch, and they want a lock up unit in Leigh in Sea Nothing makes sense. Estate agents are among the pushiest of sales people. That doesn’t make sense either
Amy thinks she’s some kind of fashion guru they sell dresses and all kinds, but buying from the sweat shop wholesalers in East London.

Yup
Maybe they have heard about these people ahead of time, I've also been in the business of buying and selling clothing and it's not as easy as they might think, dealing with the general public can be trying to say the least.On another note Jack has become really unlikeable, I've not ever followed this family so I don't know what he was like before. Regards the side chick she is always going to defend Nick she's in love with him. What's he been up to now or is it about his Dream Car.

Maybe they have heard about these people ahead of time, I've also been in the business of buying and selling clothing and it's not as easy as they might think, dealing with the general public can be trying to say the least.On another note Jack has become really unlikeable, I've not ever followed this family so I don't know what he was like before. Regards the side chick she is always going to defend Nick she's in love with him. What's he been up to now or is it about his Dream Car.
I think it was about the dream car she was on live on tik tok I never watch her lives as she screams desperation and it’s clear to see she adores nick how Jess can’t see the adoration that woman has for her man is unbelievable lol bush’s was saying to someone who may of dared to question the car if you say anything bad about nick I’ll block you etc

Reactions: 2
On another note Jack has become really unlikeable,
Jack was getting a LOT of hate on FB
I can’t watch their live broadcasts as too long for my attention and I can’t sit through Jess’s shrill voice, but my daughter told me Jess and Nick made a point of telling everyone how great Jack is in real life and the pranks are just sketches or skits and it’s not showing the real Jack
They then went on to show how Jack donated XBoxes to a children’s home
They always address a backlash with something charitable. It’s a joke how accurately they can be second guessed.

Reactions: 7
I think it was about the dream car she was on live on tik tok I never watch her lives as she screams desperation and it’s clear to see she adores nick how Jess can’t see the adoration that woman has for her man is unbelievable lol bush’s was saying to someone who may of dared to question the car if you say anything bad about nick I’ll block you etc
I tried to watch her yesterday but all she talked about was some one called Kimmy, so between Nick and Kimmy she nothing to say.

I did not even know they done a live never seen it only when he was getting himself upset with DHB and Rightguys once he does not like it when anyone upsets the apple cart I don't think DHB can be blamed for anything people are seeing for themselves.

I think Tictok is making a lot of Deluded people, the ones that we've already spoken about but then we have The Manley's, and I've just seen a girl saying it's her job, I think she is called Katy but I will check later, the comments were brilliant saying pretty much what I'm saying now. Jack probably thinks he is a Social Influencer but I see him as anything but.

Last edited:
Last night they went to Clackett Lane Services to give away an XBox but only 1 person turned up so they put a few shout outs where they were and mumbled something about the crowd of people must be in Macdonalds. Footage ended there

Reactions: 4
Last night they went to Clackett Lane Services to give away an XBox but only 1 person turned up so they put a few shout outs where they were and mumbled something about the crowd of people must be in Macdonalds. Footage ended there
Where can I watch this lol

Reactions: 2
He must be skint, it's not a 21 plate 🤣
FB recommended their page to me, I clicked 'not chuffing interested' They must be paying to boost their account because people aren't interested in the scammy family any more🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
He must be skint, it's not a 21 plate 🤣
FB recommended their page to me, I clicked 'not chuffing interested' They must be paying to boost their account because people aren't interested in the scammy family any more🤦‍♂️
I thought I blurred it enough to not quite see it all lol but it’s clear on the original vid. His live on FB there is a “doughnut” thing wrong with it but he bought it up north so he has to fix it locally and they will pay. Someone with car knowledge might know what this doughnut thing is.

He's back on TT with an edited and scripted 'sorry I haven't forgot about you but my mental health has been bad' speech 🤮
Wasn't frigging bad enough to visit the cafe daily. Go on shopping sprees and buy another car though was it. Conman making a mockery of those who do suffer from REAL mental health.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He's back on TT with an edited and scripted 'sorry I haven't forgot about you but my mental health has been bad' speech 🤮
Wasn't frigging bad enough to visit the cafe daily. Go on shopping sprees and buy another car though was it. Conman making a mockery of those who do suffer from REAL mental health.
I'm really tired of people throwing the catchphrase 'mental health' around like it means nothing. I've been depressed for a good while and sometimes I struggle to even force myself to do anything normal, nevermind riding jet skis and wrapping my brother in law in cling film round a tree. Its insulting to people who have actual issues.

You haven't been suffering with 'mental health' you know people are going off you so you've been hiding and you've distracted yourself by spending their money. Moronic family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It hasn't stopped him being on Facebook every day though so if his mental health stopped him doing tok tok why didn't he come off Facebook too. There is too many of these online making a mockery of mental health

Reactions: 8
Why is it only TT that affects his mental health? He is on other platforms several times a day. He is galavanting around like a lord a leaping everywhere.
Yet again those die hard brainwashed warriors gobble it all up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.