The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea if true or not but a fair few people are saying tomato sauce can eat through car paint.

Reactions: 3
Facebook oh you so deserve it. The Smith family warriors are really fucked up. 🙄

I'm so confused, I'm not a car person and the names and numbers go over my head, has he got another new car?? If so, 2 new cars, jet ski, and he says he's got the abilities to buy a six bedroom house with swimming pool, wtf? Does anyone have information on how to report him to the "tax man"? Please provide a telephone number.

Reactions: 8
All thats been said is they put an offer in and are waiting to hear
Must of been a rubbish offer I sold my last house and was moved in weeks to my new place.

He keeps saying they are working and earning but what work are they doing I'm so confused. That lad Jack is acting to big for his boots he looks a head.

Reactions: 8
Nick in the sweet shop said the day he got his new car was the best day of his life did u see that here's me thinking it would be the day the children were born.

Reactions: 5
Nick is asking for trouble again, he’s constantly trying to cause a stir or wind people up. Him showing off with all this spending is going to make people so, so angry

Reactions: 6
Nick is asking for trouble again, he’s constantly trying to cause a stir or wind people up. Him showing off with all this spending is going to make people so, so angry
I’ve come to the conclusion with him any attention is good attention he craves it whether good or bad he needs people to be talking about him to feed his ego obviously he is just an average joe bloggs and his popularity only came from lockdown everyone at home so therefore he become a habit for people to watch him he preys on the vulnerable and naive the ones who crave recognition from someone who is popular he knows what he is doing with them manipulating them to believe he is someone to look up to he cannot conduct himself in a reasonable adult like manner and his reign at the top was very short he caused his own downfall but in his mind he has to stay up there somehow so this is his way of getting attention they’ve stopped posting on TikTok I believe after the massive go fund me moneys they received he pledged his £3000 a month he earned of there to charity doubt he earns 30p off there anymore funny that

I’ve come to the conclusion with him any attention is good attention he craves it whether good or bad he needs people to be talking about him to feed his ego obviously he is just an average joe bloggs and his popularity only came from lockdown everyone at home so therefore he become a habit for people to watch him he preys on the vulnerable and naive the ones who crave recognition from someone who is popular he knows what he is doing with them manipulating them to believe he is someone to look up to he cannot conduct himself in a reasonable adult like manner and his reign at the top was very short he caused his own downfall but in his mind he has to stay up there somehow so this is his way of getting attention they’ve stopped posting on TikTok I believe after the massive go fund me moneys they received he pledged his £3000 a month he earned of there to charity doubt he earns 30p off there anymore funny that
He knows to get people talking about him to stay relevant he needs to be far out do wacky things and spend spend spend that’s how he will earn more money more views comments etc he knows how to play the public

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why he has to show everyone what he bought all the time. It’s 100% to rub people’s noses in it

Frittering the money away, won't be long before he's one tenner away from joining squid game.
Let’s hope it’s the losing side to the tug of war game when they all come tumbling down

Does anyone have information on how to report him to the "tax man"? Please provide a telephone number.
Google is your best friend

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know he reads here so here’s a warning your hated in southend too don’t bother getting a unit or a house there your not wanted there either arsonists conmen and narcissistic manipulators are not welcome round there ✌🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The tide sure is turning on Tictok.
Because no one likes a show of, he thinks flaunting his new wealth is a slap in the face to the "trolls" but he's actually showing the average followers who are not psycho fans and probably dont interact much what an absolute prick he is! He's become that chav guy character of Harry Enfields, "loads of money"
download.jpeg
images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would estate agents not get back to them you can't normally get rid of them. Why do they want a unit if they are moving to Devon.What they going to sell in the Boutique.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.