The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess says 15 years here. And Nick has said 15 years on various media over the last week or so
She said earlier I’ve waited 15 years that’s why I was wondering how long they actually been together

On a different note has anyone come across jo’s unfiltered life

Reactions: 2
Somewhere from lockdown there I'd a video explaining the story of Ben I thought he'd been woth Ben's mum and met jess in the same month but either I'm wrong or the story and the 15 years together doesn't add up. I think Jack had ps5 for a while. Hopefully Ben's has been bought too and not used from the competition

Reactions: 3
Ben is 14 15 in April, he was conceived around the same time nick and Jess met. Bens mum basically didn’t tell nick she was pregnant, so he didn’t find out until a few years later.

She said earlier I’ve waited 15 years that’s why I was wondering how long they actually been together

On a different note has anyone come across jo’s unfiltered life
yes. I’ve been watching jo recently, I don’t personally like her content but the whole abortion thing really should be kept private. I know her mental state isn’t great but publicly telling the internet isnt the right way about it.

Ben is 14 15 in April, he was conceived around the same time nick and Jess met. Bens mum basically didn’t tell nick she was pregnant, so he didn’t find out until a few years later.

yes. I’ve been watching jo recently, I don’t personally like her content but the whole abortion thing really should be kept private. I know her mental state isn’t great but publicly telling the internet isnt the right way about it.
Also regarding jo (I know wrong topic but just replying) she did make a joke about falling pregnant on her little get away and her followers all wrote comments etc at the time there all there to see, she said she didn’t use contraception but so easily could’ve gone and got the morning after pill. She didn’t have to put herself in this position.

Last edited:
Jess says 15 years here. And Nick has said 15 years on various media over the last week or so
I am going to sound like a massive grump and all that, but they are unbearable. Every time I hear them speak, it irks me because of how thick they sound.

And the way he asks her if she's happy, says he loves her and then looks at the camera. 🤢 Is nothing in their life private? It makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 9

Also regarding jo (I know wrong topic but just replying) she did make a joke about falling pregnant on her little get away and her followers all wrote comments etc at the time there all there to see, she said she didn’t use contraception but so easily could’ve gone and got the morning after pill. She didn’t have to put herself in this position.
I agree she knew full well she had slipped up and could of taken precautions or the morning after pill I think she is a marmite person but even before the latest drama i saw a video of her begging for PayPal that got me like 🥴 but then with this termination stuff her followers are sending her presents and more PayPal’s and then today she’s made a video saying I want comfort food but I have no money I checked the comments and lo and behold the followers are saying check your PayPal sent you money etc I don’t like to be a cynic but I feel this sharing her story is partly to gain followers and gain financially 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So he scammed the ps5 giveaway 🙄 Nothing he does is honest or genuine. He can't even get her ring size right or give her a private special proposal 🤡 He's a stumbling disaster. I'm either laughing at him, feeling 2nd hand embarrassment or dumbfounded 😬

I am going to sound like a massive grump and all that, but they are unbearable. Every time I hear them speak, it irks me because of how thick they sound.

And the way he asks her if she's happy, says he loves her and then looks at the camera. 🤢 Is nothing in their life private? It makes me cringe so much.
I can’t watch their “lives” in the car. She is like nails on a chalk board and he keeps clearing snot from his throat and nose. I can’t handle it.
Has Jess lost some hair? It could be hormone related from having the baby, and grow back soon, but she looked really thin on the top and I’m sure I saw a little bald bit on the crown of her head. Could be stress related too, unless she’s always had fine wispy hair.

Why does he go for breakfast with Sar, I've always thought no smoke without fire oooops no pun Tricky Nicky.

• Haha
Why does he go for breakfast with Sar, I've always thought no smoke without fire oooops no pun Tricky Nicky.
She’s in love with him 100% stumbled across her live and all she goes on about is nick 😳 she’s only got so many followers because of the iffy family she’s a geriatric lady acting like a teenager in love I feel embarrassed for her 🥴

her shop is directly opposite the cafe

She’s in love with him 100% stumbled across her live and all she goes on about is nick 😳 she’s only got so many followers because of the iffy family she’s a geriatric lady acting like a teenager in love I feel embarrassed for her 🥴
100%

Reactions: 1
Really taking the piss out of their followers. How can can they not see the Iffys are just laughing in their faces. Latest prank. Could be wrong. I think its a Fake broken windscreen over his windscreen in the new car. Terrible acting
Given recent events with original windscreengate it’s really tasteless and insensitive to donators etc
Even if it was for real it’s just not even a teeny bit funny. Jack was in danger up on that huge bin.
Actual words out of Nicks mouth was “ on my girls lives I won’t go mental”. When Jack was explaining what happened

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really taking the piss out of their followers. How can can they not see the Iffys are just laughing in their faces. Latest prank. Could be wrong. I think its a Fake broken windscreen over his windscreen in the new car. Terrible acting
Given recent events with original windscreengate it’s really tasteless and insensitive to donators etc
Even if it was for real it’s just not even a teeny bit funny. Jack was in danger up on that huge bin.
Actual words out of Nicks mouth was “ on my girls lives I won’t go mental”. When Jack was explaining what happened
Was just coming over here to say about this literally just making a mockery of his followers

Reactions: 5
Sandy person on TT posted Nicks pledge to donate £3000 per month creators fund to charity. Its the vid Nick deleted from his own TT’s.

And after 2 years of really hard work he got enough money to get his dream car and Jess had her dream car. Why did they need a GFM?
this is so in peoples faces. Laughing again like with the jet ski
WAKE UP PEOPLE

And a nice LV bag sitting on the back seat

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just when you thought they couldn't take the piss any more. Silly bollocks jack is getting a new motor

Buying a house dream cars but couldn’t afford the windscreen and took. The 50 k gfm originally for them to rent somewhere they didn’t need it clearly and remember he only donated to charity once the newspaper got involved the dates proved that rotten scamming man he really is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's an idiot, who gets a BMW as a first car.to me he is to irresponsible to drive.

Sandy person on TT posted Nicks pledge to donate £3000 per month creators fund to charity. Its the vid Nick deleted from his own TT’s.

And after 2 years of really hard work he got enough money to get his dream car and Jess had her dream car. Why did they need a GFM?
this is so in peoples faces. Laughing again like with the jet ski
WAKE UP PEOPLE

And a nice LV bag sitting on the back seat
What is his dream car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.