The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she has woken up to the abuse she has been going through, it must be hard to get out in such an abusive environment

Reactions: 5
I hope she has as well to be honest and it’s not just some stupid prank. Bit weird how she’s such a young girl yet was influenced and encouraged to spend almost all her time with them all? And I don’t mean by Jack.. Letting her move in, inviting her everywhere, taking her everywhere with them, filming her for stupid idiotic pranks - yeah that’s nice and seems friendly but it’s too much I think, especially even saying she was going to move to Devon with them. She was 16 for god sake and they were asking her and almost putting it on her to move miles away with them lot? If that was my daughter/sister whatever I’d think it was strange and would be discouraging it.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she has woken up to the abuse she has been going through, it must be hard to get out in such an abusive environment
I think when you are in an abusive relationship you do not realize and it takes people to point it out or after things go to far in some case's because the abuse just becomes the norm, it goes from name calling for example being called a dog or a cake in the face. This is one subject I could write a book on.

Reactions: 8
I think when you are in an abusive relationship you do not realize and it takes people to point it out or after things go to far in some case's because the abuse just becomes the norm, it goes from name calling for example being called a dog or a cake in the face. This is one subject I could write a book on.
One thing I can't stand men who are nasty to women I'm 45 I never have been I just walk away . Jack is a text book type. If he hasn't hit her he will.

Just seen the last Smith family video the Smith hoodies back on 🙄😂and he gave Sare from the shop something hot 🔥 in her mouth ( not his first time I think ) 🤣🤣 but that was in the store room

Reactions: 5
One thing I can't stand men who are nasty to women I'm 45 I never have been I just walk away . Jack is a text book type. If he hasn't hit her he will.

Just seen the last Smith family video the Smith hoodies back on 🙄😂and he gave Sare from the shop something hot 🔥 in her mouth ( not his first time I think ) 🤣🤣 but that was in the store room
The old hag from the shop is so annoying I’m not a violent person but she makes me want to slap her silly that laugh and her voice 😡 he must have mummy issues if he is rooting her or should I say nanny issues lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone win one of the PS5’s they were giving away as a competition prize? Entry criteria was to follow them on every platform .. IG, TT, YT & FB. ( (How to gain new followers, because your old ones are pissed off at you) Then all they had to do is comment fave football team

Reactions: 3
i dont think they have done it yet i know there hand delvering but i cant remember the cut of date for it .the video was a week ago .so may be today possibly ?

Reactions: 2
The old hag from the shop is so annoying I’m not a violent person but she makes me want to slap her silly that laugh and her voice 😡 he must have mummy issues if he is rooting her or should I say nanny issues lol
I would after a lot of drink on a Saturday night 😂 but a good few drinks 😂

What's worse is there will be abuse from nick also so there's 2 of them at it. On top of that it's humiliation on the Internet for all to see. I bet they tell her if she don't do these things she won't have any money etc another form of abuse. I really hope her family has helped her see what has been happening she deserves so much better. How would these smithy warriors feel if that was their daughter

Reactions: 7
im pretty sure there was video a few months ago of her pushing jack into a freezing cold lake and this was before he did any of the pranks to her .

im pretty sure there was video a few months ago of her pushing jack into a freezing cold lake and this was before he did any of the pranks to her .
What is your point? All of them are minors and are clearly coerced into doing these things to eachother so nick can get more views and more money.

yes i know that i just meant everyone saying stuff about jack doing stuff to amy when amy has done stuff to jack as well .is what i meant

I've never understood the Pranks they are not funny and most of them seem cruel.

She can't have a good relationship with her own family to of been living with that lot. Where is she staying now that the frauds have failed to find a big enough property for them all to stay in? Maybe not being with them constantly has opened her eyes.

She’s deleted her most recent tik tok will all the comments about Jack I just went to go read
them to see if amy had replied to any 🙃 they’ve also included Amy in a stupid Q&A about Jack on insta in the last hour which literally means nothing but still it’s all a bit strange!

I've just been on Mummysmithy account on Tictok and they have not removed a video of them Driving around in the car with the cracked screen how could he even try to defend that.

Did anyone win one of the PS5’s they were giving away as a competition prize? Entry criteria was to follow them on every platform .. IG, TT, YT & FB. ( (How to gain new followers, because your old ones are pissed off at you) Then all they had to do is comment fave football team
Is that what Jack had in the hairdresser reminds me of pacifying the kids while they have a haircut with a phone.

• Haha
I've just been on Mummysmithy account on Tictok and they have not removed a video of them Driving around in the car with the cracked screen how could he even try to defend that.
They forgot about that one then. I think Nicks deleted all the ones on smithy account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.