The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No im dead 🤣🤣
Jess and her exit video, would of been a good one if she left it as to all the trolls duck you. But it cuts to another clip with a different toned voice saying come follow us on fb 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No im dead 🤣🤣
Jess and her exit video, would of been a good one if she left it as to all the trolls duck you. But it cuts to another clip with a different toned voice saying come follow us on fb 🤣🤣🤣
She is just the same as Nick, oh didums you needed a new car that makes it ok then, you have gone through hell I don't think so. I see you took the time out to get a tongue piercing. I hope you mean it when you say you are leaving Tictok I'm sick of the sight of you all. Why you all not gone to Devon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nick looked a bit drunk last night 😏 Didn't take long for them to trash this house, loads of junk behind him and it doesn't look too clever in some of her videos. Police wouldn't of wasted resources obtaining cctv if they suspect the smithys were involved 😉

Reactions: 3
They wind me up so much. Hope they get caught for what they have done ..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nick looked a bit drunk last night 😏 Didn't take long for them to trash this house, loads of junk behind him and it doesn't look too clever in some of her videos. Police wouldn't of wasted resources obtaining cctv if they suspect the smithys were involved 😉
125K views but only 15K likes… I think they’re in panic mode

Reactions: 7
She is just the same as Nick, oh didums you needed a new car that makes it ok then, you have gone through hell I don't think so. I see you took the time out to get a tongue piercing. I hope you mean it when you say you are leaving Tictok I'm sick of the sight of you all. Why you all not gone to Devon.
Shes always had her tongue pierced x

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the police are trying to find a fiat punto in relation to the fire...

the same fiat punto nick is in the day after the fire!

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the police are trying to find a fiat punto in relation to the fire...

the same fiat punto nick is in the day after the fire!
I might be wrong but was he in a fiat multipla because of the 3 front seats . Have the police release the statement as I can’t find it

Reactions: 1
I might be wrong but was he in a fiat multipla because of the 3 front seats . Have the police release the statement as I can’t find it
Not sure, you cant see the seats and the car seems smaller them a multipla?

Reactions: 1

This.
I don’t recognise it but I’m sure someone else might it’s pretty distinctive.

I really wish they would stop saying the house burnt down, it didn’t. The car took the full impact. It was smoke, and water damage yes I agree they lost a lot of stuff but materialistic things over lives is nothing. And yes some fire did burn the front part of the house, door and windows but it didn’t burn down. Unliveable for a while, but very easily repairable.
I’ve always been 50/50 in regards to who did it, but for nick to say they had to ask around for cctv etc themselves the police must’ve known something was dodgy and just didn’t want to waste their time. Having watched the account that shows the bexleybulders I do think they are very similar and this probably was something gone wrong. Not an actual arson attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

This.
I don’t recognise it but I’m sure someone else might it’s pretty distinctive.

I really wish they would stop saying the house burnt down, it didn’t. The car took the full impact. It was smoke, and water damage yes I agree they lost a lot of stuff but materialistic things over lives is nothing. And yes some fire did burn the front part of the house, door and windows but it didn’t burn down. Unliveable for a while, but very easily repairable.
I’ve always been 50/50 in regards to who did it, but for nick to say they had to ask around for cctv etc themselves the police must’ve known something was dodgy and just didn’t want to waste their time. Having watched the account that shows the bexleybulders I do think they are very similar and this probably was something gone wrong. Not an actual arson attack.
Look on that tiktok ' thisisyouhuh2'

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.