The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw his rage with the pillow fight against Any and Jess, scary.
I saw that. The ferocity he was swinging that pillow, if he had connected it with Jess he would have knocked her into the middle of next week. No wonder she ran outside.

He took that video down pretty sharpish as well.

Reactions: 4
Also nick said that with the go fund me money £18k to pay off the car. Some money to his neighbour, buying the family who ( actually) lost their home in a fire kids toys the rest was going into a charity that he was setting up and any money he makes on tiktok will go into the charity every month hmmmm
So what's he living off then? He chats major wham in his manky vest

Reactions: 5
So they’re leaving the Marriott hotel today…surely a travel inn would have been fine?? I wonder where they’re going next 🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone not think it’s creepy most his followers are young people . I liked the videos last year was funny however now it’s the nick show . It’s all about nick it’s weird he’s obsessed with tiktok . He needs help his crazy cult fans as well

Reactions: 6
I would love to see DHB chat to the owner of Nemis. Nick's agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Strange how Jess is the one saying they are moving out the hotel and not a peep from Nick about it 🤔 His latest is he's taking Amy to see Jack, so they aren't all moving in somewhere together then?

Anyone not think it’s creepy most his followers are young people . I liked the videos last year was funny however now it’s the nick show . It’s all about nick it’s weird he’s obsessed with tiktok . He needs help his crazy cult fans as well
He talks like he's giving a interview. He defo wants their own reality TV show cod he's that fame hungry.

Why can't Zak throw if money of his only fans earnings

I’ve blocked them too many times n they keep showing up in my socials. The weirdest family n the dad gives me odd vibes

is derby Dan the guy who had that fall out with the eastEnders actress ?
Yeah, she accused him of stalking her. But everytime I opened TT at one point she was on a live with him so I took that with a punch of salt. But who knows what is said in private?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he did it to himself. However, I don’t believe it’s TikTok related. There is more to it and he knows more than he makes out.

It very vdodgy
is derby Dan the guy who had that fall out with the eastEnders actress ?

He was .his ex came on tonight and said he used to batter her he soon went off live

The Iffy’s moved out of Marriot into a house somewhere, it’s not big enough for everyone so the dogs are with other people, Nick, Jess and the kids are in the house, Jack is with another family member and Amy is back with her parents. Someone asked what can’t Jack move in with Amy and she went mental at them on the Iffy family page. Strange they can share a bed at the Iffy’s and the hotel but her parents won’t entertain it.
I want to know, if Nicks job is providing for his family via TikTok, and insurance is paying for the house, why does he need gofundme money for a car? Surely he earns enough for a car and house rent, people with normal jobs manage this. Plus why does he need a car when he works from home? Not like he has to commute anywhere. For some people really need a car, but Bexleyheath/Welling is really good for public transport

Reactions: 8
The Iffy’s moved out of Marriot into a house somewhere, it’s not big enough for everyone so the dogs are with other people, Nick, Jess and the kids are in the house, Jack is with another family member and Amy is back with her parents. Someone asked what can’t Jack move in with Amy and she went mental at them on the Iffy family page. Strange they can share a bed at the Iffy’s and the hotel but her parents won’t entertain it.
I want to know, if Nicks job is providing for his family via TikTok, and insurance is paying for the house, why does he need gofundme money for a car? Surely he earns enough for a car and house rent, people with normal jobs manage this. Plus why does he need a car when he works from home? Not like he has to commute anywhere. For some people really need a car, but Bexleyheath/Welling is really good for public transport
Why didn’t amy go home in the first place? They would have saved some money on the hotel/food bill 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.