The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It very vdodgy

He was .his ex came on tonight and said he used to batter her he soon went off live
The way he was shouting was disgusting he was the same last time, and where are the children during this I would be terrified. I was surprised dhb allowed him in

Reactions: 5
The way he was shouting was disgusting he was the same last time, and where are the children during this I would be terrified. I was surprised dhb allowed him in
Dans coin went through the roof when DHB let him in

So did anyone see the video he made yesterday saying he can give up social media as its what pages his wages is he actually being serious he left his building business to make stupid videos

Reactions: 4
So did anyone see the video he made yesterday saying he can give up social media as its what pages his wages is he actually being serious he left his building business to make stupid videos
Yes I seen it but does he think him doing dangerous stuff is going to keep him from working forever more

Reactions: 1
Apart from his following he’s nothing l he has no actual job , he has no house of his own or car bought outright . they Do the most idiotic videos some funny at the start now it is just the nick show . Nobody would give them a tv show ffs 😂 why in earth would anyone make a show about him they are scruffy look at the house before it burnt down. Rubbish everywhere no carpets was minging . He looks like a raging alcaholic no one would give them a show …l

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apart from his following he’s nothing l he has no actual job , he has no house of his own or car bought outright . they Do the most idiotic videos some funny at the start now it is just the nick show . Nobody would give them a tv show ffs 😂 why in earth would anyone make a show about him they are scruffy look at the house before it burnt down. Rubbish everywhere no carpets was minging . He looks like a raging alcaholic no one would give them a show …l
Channel 5 would like a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like they have moved in to someone else's house as its already fully furnished with pictures on the wall etc which explains why there's not enough room for J&A and no dogs. Why haven't they rented somewhere for all of them yet. Did the gated community not want them or was that another lie 😆 Bet the hotel were glad to see the back of the noisy nuisances as well 😏

Reactions: 9
So now he’s asking for last minute ideas for his daughters birthday. Aka On the beg for free stuff!! Seriously nick, you know the kids, buy them what you know they will love and stop using videos as thinly veiled begs for freebies.

Reactions: 12
They honestly are pathetic . He took 50k for no reason the house was insured and the car was finance . Go fund me shouldn’t be for paying his car debts . Surely he knows what his kids like , someone said he is bankrupt which might explain why he can’t get a house . I think he was dreaming when he said gatednoroperty . Tiktok can change rapid and the way he’s acting is insane so it’s not classed as an actual income that’s why he won’t get a property and mortgage . Technically they are jobless and have no income apart from tiktok …. They ain’t famous they Have a good following That’s about it x

My take on Nick is he not a overly horrible person but he is an idoit, he jumps in head first, doesn't think about the consequences and is rather selfish and he doesn't accept responsibility for his actions, which why people get annoyed with him.

I'm not in any suggesting he was involved in his house fire but I can see why people question him and his motives.

He never stays true to his word and is always contradicting himself.

The problem with him and so many is there relying on tiktok to be their income and why they may get decent money coming in at first as soon as they do they blow it.

Is it necessary to have a 16k car on finance and get another one, knowing you are essentially jobless and relying on handouts that was meant for your house refurbished which turns out you don't even own instead your just blowing 50k on tit when you said you was gonna use it for rent so on and so forth.

People question you because you never stay true to what you say.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the £16k car thing.

I worked in car insurance many moons ago but due to it being arson and there being CCTV, police investigation etc..... the insurance would likely pay the entire cost of the vehicle.

Now I know that the cost of the vehicle and the outstanding finance might be different but not £16k.....

As soon as he backtracked with the 'I'm giving the go fund me to charity' and then 'I'm getting paid to do the work'...alarm bells started going off.

The incident would be that traumatic, you wouldn't WANT to be doing the work on the house. But nah, if old Nick can profit from it... pay for materials only and pocket the rest then he's happy isn't he. Plus £50k in go fund me, plus £10k's in Tiktok videos etc due to the constant videos for attention.

It will all come out in the wash. Just like Lawrence the Sexual predator!!!!

Reactions: 14
I don't get the £16k car thing.

I worked in car insurance many moons ago but due to it being arson and there being CCTV, police investigation etc..... the insurance would likely pay the entire cost of the vehicle.

Now I know that the cost of the vehicle and the outstanding finance might be different but not £16k.....
Because it certainly to light that he left doors unlocked on the car it can by law void the insurance. It maybe the case the insurance company have told him to do one.

Whatever the case maybe. As much as I like the others, there is something about nick that just stinks and I dont mean the nasty vests.

Reactions: 6
The fans are deluded I made two points yesterday one of why he set a stadium horn of in a small room that his newborn slept in and the second was why he’s videoing at a funeral guess what I’m a troll 😂😂 i also asked why he was driving illegally and what looked like on his phone and his fans said he can do what he wants charming ….. says it all really he could kill someone and his fans would still love him it is a cult .

also he’s a grown man for god sake and he doesn’t give a tit about Jess feelings it’s clear she does not want to be in videos anymore how he can laugh everyday even at a funeral is beyond me he’s vile
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.