The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone sees anymore screen recordings of the live plz share them here! I missed it all :(

Reactions: 2
So someone reported the garage for passing a Mot with a cracked windscreen and he's blaming Dhb, but in the same sentence says he doesn't think it was him 🙄😆 And rightguy reckons it was the garage setting fire to his car for the windscreen backlash they got.
Smithy wonders why people don't believe a word he says when he can't even keep to the same narrative 🤣

18 months sober on a promise to jess. So he was a raging alcoholic then and what you see on tik tok (apart from last night's live) is all an act 🎬
You don't promise to not drink anymore if you don't have a major problem with drinking 🤣 hes loosing it and tbh I'm loving watching it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he did it to himself. However, I don’t believe it’s TikTok related. There is more to it and he knows more than he makes out.
Def agree. He said before he found tiktok he was in a bad way, making wrong choices etc, probably owes somebody money or something. Def more to this.

Reactions: 7
Funny how he's left homeless after a fire and doesn't turn to drink but two blokes have an opinion about the situation and he's on the bevvies 🍻 getting close to the truth are they 🤔
Edit to add, he was acting strange in the morning so something else must of rattled him. Then he would of had to go buy booze and start drinking so by the time he jumped on that live he's took it out on them.

Reactions: 12
Why is he going to jail

He. Puts this stuff out to the Cult to attack anyone who questions the fraud he pulled, we know you know everyone knows and if you know you know the 🔥you pulled it off.
I told him the last time that it’s irresponsible to do this stuff and I was shot down by the minions giving the ‘Karen’ comments! They’re idiots

Reactions: 4
I've blocked the Smithy family page so any screen recordings I'll have to watch here. It all seems to be coming off the rails for Nick , he can't keep up with all the rubbish he has said . Also think the drinking and stuff is a wee plan to get more people watching talking about him as this past week Lawrence has been really in the spotlight ( blocked him too ) . Also why are they still in a hotel room ?

I told him the last time that it’s irresponsible to do this stuff and I was shot down by the minions giving the ‘Karen’ comments! They’re idiots
He likes playing with fire

and remember the arson attack the boy ran off with his hand in fire?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nick is on his own page apologising to Jess for drinking! Wtaf. Why is that not a private moment?
So he’s blaming his behaviour that previous night on alcohol. And laughing while he apologises. Christ 🙄

Funny how he's left homeless after a fire and doesn't turn to drink but two blokes have an opinion about the situation and he's on the bevvies 🍻 getting close to the truth are they 🤔
Edit to add, he was acting strange in the morning so something else must of rattled him. Then he would of had to go buy booze and start drinking so by the time he jumped on that live he's took it out on them.
Agreed. And then blames the alcohol for what he said on that live

Reactions: 7
His minions are out in force today aren’t they 🙈 god forbid you say something they don’t like. They bang on about let’s be kind and get along and then rip you to bits when you disagree. Mad cult.

Reactions: 9
3 grown men on a Friday night. That stairheed rummy is on the Internet now forever.

3 grown men on a Friday night. That stairheed rummy is on the Internet now forever.
*rammy

Last edited:
I saw bits of the Live and DHB never spoke really when it went a bit mad.I wish I saw the whole thing though. Nick's cracking under the pressure maybe the Insurance is not paying out for nothing.

Because he has ADHD, as if that isn’t hard enough for him to manage he’s got idiots all over TT speculating false accusations about him, the fire, the way he makes a living and the GoFund Me (to name a few). That would be quite frustrating to anyone let alone when you have two grown men bitching about you to a large audience of people. It’s becoming frustrating just seeing these videos constantly popping up on my FYP! If people don’t like this family, block them!! 👍🏼

• Haha
Because he has ADHD, as if that isn’t hard enough for him to manage he’s got idiots all over TT speculating false accusations about him, the fire, the way he makes a living and the GoFund Me (to name a few). That would be quite frustrating to anyone let alone when you have two grown men bitching about you to a large audience of people. It’s becoming frustrating just seeing these videos constantly popping up on my FYP! If people don’t like this family, block them!! 👍🏼
I haven't seen any bitching, dhb says what a lot of people are thinking. Regards blocking them I've got them blocked but the warriors duet them so it's hard to avoid them. Nick had been drinking and it was probably bad judgement to join a live again.

Reactions: 10
It's his own fault. He wants to ride the social media wave that's his choice, but don't be surprised if it sometimes drowns you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.