The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I wish I recorded that. I only put the app on for a quick gander and the row literally blew up a moment later. Nick was having a proper rant, almost certainly drink-fuelled and I couldn't really get what he was going on about because I was too busy laughing :ROFLMAO:
It was brilliant his mask slipped well and truly tonight that's the real him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my, that Live was nuts! Went from 200-300 views to 1.5k by the time Nick came on.

Reactions: 4
He has just put a video up about not coming off the app because he wouldn't make money just shows money before his family

Reactions: 5
He has just put a video up about not coming off the app because he wouldn't make money just shows money before his family
I think he genuinely believes the app is the only way he can provide for his family and spend time with them. He’s not well at all. The GFM could have tided them over til he got an actual job surely? What a mess. He’s a paranoid wreck, so uncomfortable to watch.

16k to pay the finance off? Seems to me the his motor insurer refused his claim, oops!
I work on motor insurance.
He would only ever be covered for the cost of the vehicle. If he didn’t take out gap insurance he is a twit, especially with a finance that high.

if your finance is 10k but your vehicle is 7K you’re getting 7K. The gap insurance if you have it is there to bridge the gap of the finance and the vehicle. Insurance don’t pay finance, I have this argument every day when people boot off because the third party won’t cover the cost of the finance so I explain “they don’t make you take the car out on finance they’re responsible for the cost of the car not the fact you didn’t purchase gap insurance.”

Naturally he clearly doesn’t have it, so his insurance will pay his finance company for the cost of the vehicle probably around 10k an if he has a finance to pay of 16K he absolutely has this from a bad credit company who charge more.

he basically got his car from bright house, didn’t get gap insurance and now owes more than treble.

I don’t believe he is making a claim on insurance, I bet you any money his excess is ridiculous or he has failed indemnity and they won’t cover him.

Reactions: 11
I work on motor insurance.
He would only ever be covered for the cost of the vehicle. If he didn’t take out gap insurance he is a twit, especially with a finance that high.

if your finance is 10k but your vehicle is 7K you’re getting 7K. The gap insurance if you have it is there to bridge the gap of the finance and the vehicle. Insurance don’t pay finance, I have this argument every day when people boot off because the third party won’t cover the cost of the finance so I explain “they don’t make you take the car out on finance they’re responsible for the cost of the car not the fact you didn’t purchase gap insurance.”

Naturally he clearly doesn’t have it, so his insurance will pay his finance company for the cost of the vehicle probably around 10k an if he has a finance to pay of 16K he absolutely has this from a bad credit company who charge more.

he basically got his car from bright house, didn’t get gap insurance and now owes more than treble.

I don’t believe he is making a claim on insurance, I bet you any money his excess is ridiculous or he has failed indemnity and they won’t cover him.
He also hade a traders policy. With out being in the motor trade . Plus the car was left open that's like leaving the keys in it and it gets nicked. insurance companies are not thick.

He also hade a traders policy. With out being in the motor trade . Plus the car was left open that's like leaving the keys in it and it gets nicked. insurance companies are not thick.
Had

Reactions: 1

Had
Absolutely. He’s been refused indemnity. This is why he isn’t being covered. His insurance company will have refused from inception so to top it off if he didn’t pay annually he now owes the entire cost of the policy for a policy he has never had as they have revoked the entire thing. Shame.

Thought the money he was making from the app was going to charity?
His own pocket

I see fag ash lil was going to pop up to see her boss as she calls him and he said he was busy 🤣🤣 I bet he bleeping was 🤣 so much for her being his number one fan 🤣 silly cow got a Smith family tattoo as well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
To be a good liar youve got to remember the lies you told.....Nick seems to have forgot he told everybody how much he made from tiktok and it isn't nothing like he just claimed.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he did it to himself. However, I don’t believe it’s TikTok related. There is more to it and he knows more than he makes out.

So someone reported the garage for passing a Mot with a cracked windscreen and he's blaming Dhb, but in the same sentence says he doesn't think it was him 🙄😆 And rightguy reckons it was the garage setting fire to his car for the windscreen backlash they got.
Smithy wonders why people don't believe a word he says when he can't even keep to the same narrative 🤣

18 months sober on a promise to jess. So he was a raging alcoholic then and what you see on tik tok (apart from last night's live) is all an act 🎬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.