The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised that Amy was only year 11! .. makes it all a bit grubby doesn’t it.

Maybe she failed all her GSEs last year and has resat them - making her 16/17?

Reactions: 1
I was surprised that Amy was only year 11! .. makes it all a bit grubby doesn’t it.

Maybe she failed all her GSEs last year and has resat them - making her 16/17?
I’m shocked if I’m honest, I always assumed they were a bit older. And sorry but the way Jack behaved in that video was embarrassing, and nick did nothing to big him up! It looks like a few people think similar

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why’s Lawrence said nick is crying? I can’t see his videos I’ve been blocked 🙄
He is sobbing and saying he isn't a robot. His next tik tok he's starting at a beach lamenting about his childhood and the fans are freaking out he's toppers

Reactions: 4
I dont know which pier im afraid. I can't believe he has posted it, how many will go out and do the same thing whether they are a good swimmer or not, its still dangerous!!! I will report it.
It’s Herne Bay in Kent

Because they are both condenders for an Academy Award. They have posted about they can only take so much and are human beings. Their mental health is suffering but they cannot work out that it’s due to TikTok

Almost every comment is telling him to come off TikTok

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is he going to jail

It’s Herne Bay in Kent

Because they are both condenders for an Academy Award. They have posted about they can only take so much and are human beings. Their mental health is suffering but they cannot work out that it’s due to TikTok

He. Puts this stuff out to the Cult to attack anyone who questions the fraud he pulled, we know you know everyone knows and if you know you know the 🔥you pulled it off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s Herne Bay in Kent

What in the utter duck. There’s something seriously wrong with these people. Crying on social media to get sympathy from a bunch of dim witted strangers.

Reactions: 9
I’m shocked if I’m honest, I always assumed they were a bit older. And sorry but the way Jack behaved in that video was embarrassing, and nick did nothing to big him up! It looks like a few people think similar
That will be me getting stick.

I’m new to this site. But I am loving the draaaaaaaaaaaamaaaa
[/QUOTE

It's great I'm getting rid of my sky 😄 tic tok is better than any Jeremy Kyle show. 🤣🤣😂. Love when they sta
Smithy’s, Lawrence, Sare etc are all on an anti bullying crusade now They certainly know how to spin a story around to hide the real issues
New logo, I think it should be called the SmithLawlBeetroot Cult

They should start with their warriors if you say anything against them they go mental

It’s Herne Bay in Kent

Oh maybe the police net is closing in.

Kicking off right now on Dontholdback's live stream. Nick's having a barney with that Adli Review bloke :LOL:

Think Nick's been drinking..shits getting to him

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh look let's deflect the attention off Lawrence and get the sympathy votes in for Smithy. Then next week Lawrence will be crying and Smithy will be full of beans telling him he got through it and so can he 🙄 More tactics than a SAS training camp 😆

Reactions: 7
God I wish I recorded that. I only put the app on for a quick gander and the row literally blew up a moment later. Nick was having a proper rant, almost certainly drink-fuelled and I couldn't really get what he was going on about because I was too busy laughing :ROFLMAO:

Kicking off right now on Dontholdback's live stream. Nick's having a barney with that Adli Review bloke :LOL:

People were saying that in Lawrence live just niw. Lawrence said he’s never known Nick to drink. He stopped his live to call Nick. Waiting to see if he goes live again after the call

Thanks for the heads up, what was they saying about the garage and what's made Smithy turn to drink?
He isn't all good morning beautiful nicey nicey after all is he 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.