The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to add, how does a tiny new born and two delightful little girls not make you happy that you say you want to make your family and yourself happy again.
And he says hes taking time to fix the family,the family is fine,its the house that needs fixing(well cleaning)??LOL
Plus just seen his live on fb,and hes going on about how we would all obviously know that hes accepted the money so he can help another family that has been in a fire.Oh just fuk off with the 'I help so many people bullshit',U took the money as its 50 bleeping grand!!!And yr house only needs a clean and abit of work,so yr buzzing for xmas this year with that kinda doe in yr pocket,you greedy bastards!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Correction, himself first and then his family 🤭 that’s what he said in his clearly scripted spiel! 🙄 I feel like an absolute twit saying this but I’m guessing the go fund me paid out 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
And he says hes taking time to fix the family,the family is fine,its the house that needs fixing(well cleaning)??LOL
Plus just seen his live on fb,and hes going on about how we would all obviously know that hes accepted the money so he can help another family that has been in a fire.Oh just fuk off with the 'I help so many people bullshit',U took the money as its 50 bleeping grand!!!And yr house only needs a clean and abit of work,so yr buzzing for xmas this year with that kinda doe in yr pocket,you greedy bastards!!!
I think they will have got a lot more than £5000 because not just Tictok was helping I heard. I would leave my husband if he wanted me and my children back on Tictok after what happened.mind I think everything Nick does is dangerous and I se e Jess going along with it.

Reactions: 10
I think he owes compensation to the poor young girl that tried to commit suicide because of the bully that he is. I heard he was constantly bullying a young girl calling her chicken and paying people to stalk her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he owes compensation to the poor young girl that tried to commit suicide because of the bully that he is. I heard he was constantly bullying a young girl calling her chicken and paying people to stalk her.
Oh my god!! What on earth happened? Who was the poor girl. He a bleeping knob

Reactions: 4
He payed dontholdback to shut his mouth. The police have been informed.
Seriously!! That’s shocking! Why would he do that if he wasn’t guilty!?!? He started that fire and I hope he gets caught. He wouldn’t stand a chance in prison 🤪🤪

Oh my god!! What on earth happened? Who was the poor girl. He a bleeping knob
Don’t know her. I saw something on Facebook a few days ago. She made a Facebook video she was a security guard she was saying a group of people was attacking her and tried to commit suicide. she’s in recovery thank god! I noticed he was taking the piss out of her in most of his videos callling her a chicken all the time. Not sure what’s happened.

She looks about 24

Get her on it.

Seriously!! That’s shocking! Why would he do that if he wasn’t guilty!?!? He started that fire and I hope he gets caught. He wouldn’t stand a chance in prison 🤪🤪
Obvious isn’t it.

Really? Dontholdback didn’t seem on his side
Someone said don’t hold back ha backed down and spoke to him on the phone and he’s leaving it at that now. Clearly someone’s shut him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just shows how dangerous social media can be . They have made thoasands from a house fire that only really had some smoke damage . it was never their house it was her mums also her mum offered five thoasand for any information so they ain’t short on cash . Meanwhile a women died in a house fire near me whole house burnt to the ground and leaving newborn twins behind makes me sick what nick has done . They don’t need that money and People donated to fix the house yet they have gone on to rent a bigger house ….. scum if the earth and the followers are worst anybody who comments something that they don’t like and they jump on you and bully you disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who are we talking about here?Im intrigued now,whats [email protected]

She has at least 3 accounts and gets banned regularly but seems to be live for hours every night, usually hinting or just asking out right for money.
Her accounts are cjsawarenessarmy,
noydbfacts but apparently she’s lost that today because she did a stitch with smithy family 🤣 and smallpawsdogrescue. that name is a complete joke as keeps her dogs in cages most of the time and shouts at them for nothing.

It’s car crash viewing. She has two young children that were taken off her because of an armed robbery at her house apparently.
Who are we talking about here?Im intrigued now,whats [email protected]

I commented once does amy ever spend time with her own mum?The abuse i got back was ridiculous.LOL
She has at least 3 accounts and gets banned regularly but seems to be live for hours every night, usually hinting or just asking out right for money.
Her accounts are cjsawarenessarmy,
noydbfacts but apparently she’s lost that today because she did a stitch with smithy family 🤣 and smallpawsdogrescue. that name is a complete joke as keeps her dogs in cages most of the time and shouts at them for nothing.

It’s car crash viewing. She has two young children that were taken off her because of an armed robbery at her house apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Harps on about ignoring the negativity etc etc yet continually makes videos about it. Have a day off pal it's boring. The woe is me act is wearing thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was not going to add again tonight but his followers are dueting constantly so I will. Nick says all the people who want to troll and bring him down and their is many then gives the finger and the usual Good Morning Beautiful people. Ok I've seen people are waking up in the past few days and making comments, BUT he has made no mention to the so called thugs who set 🔥 to the car and sent 🍕, are they not the people who you need to be worried abt and not comments on Tictok, surely that would be in my head 24 hours a day

Reactions: 9
Let’s hope for his benefit and his families, police do find a real lead with their investigating for further cctv etc and the guys are caught. I’ll hold my hands and say I was wrong, but until then coming back so quickly doesn’t look good. I don’t know why he is saying ‘it looks like we’re hiding etc’ no normal people take a break he is addicted to social media and that’s a big problem.

Reactions: 14
There was no chance his break would last long. He cares more about tiktok than his family.
I said when people were crying that hes leaving that it’ll be a week max. Got slated by his fans. Sure enough was right. People said they’ll leave tiktok if he does. That’s just insane if a stranger leaving means that much to you.

Reactions: 11
Iv just been scrolling through that smokey voiced womans account(iv never seen her before),Actually thats a lie i saw one post last mnth.Anyway shes obsessed isnt she?,and just not all there in the head.Shes one of those peole, that sits about allday doing fukall and gets involved in tiktok shite(drama).Or people that have abit of a following and that have something going on that other people are interested in,bleeping weird tit!!!

Reactions: 7
Iv just been scrolling through that smokey voiced womans account(iv never seen her before),Actually thats a lie i saw one post last mnth.Anyway shes obsessed isnt she?,and just not all there in the head.Shes one of those peole, that sits about allday doing fukall and gets involved in tiktok shite(drama).Or people that have abit of a following and that have something going on that other people are interested in,bleeping weird tit!!!

She is the one with the Smith family tattoo 🙄😂 she is a right spooky ol' bag 🤣

Well that didn’t last long did it???

He was never off it the amount of fair well videos. I think a day he was off it. More views more cash 🤔💷💷💷🤑💰💰💰

Anyone who’s addicted to social media needs help, it’s not healthy to be that way.
I was on Facebook and I used to run a local group for residents, it would occasionally get heated on the group and it would always fall back on me, it got to a point where I was moody at home because of it, it was affecting my mental health, sadly, so instead of letting it affect my personal/home/family life, I DEACTIVATED and deleted the app.
His family almost get killed and he can’t stop. He’s got issues!

Reactions: 12
He really is deluded it’s not even 9 and he’s on Tipton posting videos he just can’t stop . Looks like Jess doesn’t even want to be seen in them which I find speaks volumes . I’m sure tension is between them both . Tiktok means more than his own family sad really . His followers are deluded who says they will cry and die because a family they don’t know take a break after loosing their house in a fire ffs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.