The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Nick has his ‘team’ threatening something to shut him up? i wouldn’t of thought a lot could be done to be honest, he is clearly loving all the attention good and bad from all the smithy family stuff and yes he goes on a bit but he’s on a public social media platform just having an opinion… freedom of speech and all that!

Reactions: 7
Tbh I think he’s just backed down due to their insane followers, probably got doxing, death threats and all sorts from them. It’s understandable if that’s the case, but unfortunately he now just looks like a clout chaser.

Reactions: 11
Tbh I think he’s just backed down due to their insane followers, probably got doxing, death threats and all sorts from them. It’s understandable if that’s the case, but unfortunately he now just looks like a clout chaser.
Totally agree the threats are no joke and they claim to be warriors and Anti Bullying.

Reactions: 2
Honestly after saying he would take a break he’s back within less than a week . He’s addictive and loves the attention . I don’t think it’s Jess I genuinely think it’s him he’s so used to the attention he craves it he can’t even stay away why something like this has happened . He definitely had something to do with it and what Pisses me off most is how he’s took the go fund me money after saying he wouldn’t disgusting my dads house was in a huge fire comokeyelt ruined the house but he did it all back up for 30k . its Not even his house so he could private rent with his own money or go to the council instead he’s took a load of money . It’s obviously an inside job

Reactions: 9
WHEN WILL HE CHANGE THE VEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. PLEASE NICK!!!!!
They should feel embarrassed those dramatic videos for a 3 day break😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What kind of twunt promises the money to charity then takes it themself. Scum!

Reactions: 13
What kind of twunt promises the money to charity then takes it themself. Scum!
He is utter scum, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - he’s something fresh out of The Jeremy Kyle Show! Proper benefit raking prat 🤣🤣

Do you think that’s a world record! 😂
He is literally obsessed! He’s addicted, he need professional help

Reactions: 11
Well I've just seen it and as predicted he is back doing what makes him happy he says so there you go beautiful people.
I forgot to add, how does a tiny new born and two delightful little girls not make you happy that you say you want to make your family and yourself happy again.

Reactions: 10
I forgot to add, how does a tiny new born and two delightful little girls not make you happy that you say you want to make your family and yourself happy again.
He’s a fat lazy slob. The tik tok money is all he cares about so he doesn’t have to do a proper job! They only had that baby for content anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correction, himself first and then his family 🤭 that’s what he said in his clearly scripted spiel! 🙄 I feel like an absolute twit saying this but I’m guessing the go fund me paid out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How can he be so happy it’s weird . Sorry but even in his live he said Jess won’t be in any videos . I think she realises he’s more bothered about social media than his own family . He’s vile the house wasn’t even his he could have gone to the council to be housed . all The money he has pocketed , the whole thing is dodgy he’s definitely done something look how he’s acting he’s had numerous things happen yet still can’t stay if social media you would actually think he’s to busy getting a home for his family and moving to be doing videos .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.