Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
Are people genuinely using that scaffolding company? When they’ve scaffolded around a car?

Literally TikTok ‘creators’ and their cronies are the absolute worst

Reactions: 12

mark7616

I opened a can of worms last night and seem to be backing off hate from the tramps on there. That young girl has just had he gcse results. That means she is 15/16 years old and has spent the last year living at theirs and sleeping in a single bed with that oxygen thief of a boy.

Any parent who is comfortable with their daughter chucking away her life, or not revising for her exams and being used for clout needs to give their head a wobble. Yet it seems the masses on there think it’s absolutely fine, no wonder they are all benefit scroungers. It seems more popular to gloat that you flunked education than did well.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
He’s saying about gap insurance. It’s not as of it was a brand new car so he will get trade value back. Not that he will because he left he left his window open and the whole car unlocked. So that’s void the insurance! Also Jess ain’t as innocent. I’ve seen her commenting on quite a few things (last night) being aggressive etc. Also his 2 new videos. 🤣😂. Hilarious. To say the police are amazing, helping etc. Then now they are shit. 😂.
However, the fact he finally admitted to his little Minions that his car was Illegal. He’s now slowly proving to everyone he’s a lying money grabber. ☺
The fact he can’t even get his own story straight and stick to it is ridiculous.
it’s classic when someone’s in the wrong they lash out shouting.He is a prime example and his “warriors” lapped it up.

The Smithy Family bubble has burst, more and more people are questioning what the hell is going on. If you’re on TikTok follow @dontholdbackofficialbkup - he is speaking truths and Nick has set his thick army onto him. All he is doing is raising questions. Nick has even spoken to him by video call. Why would the Smithy family even entertain him and speak to him, smacks of desperation. They’re doing everything they can to silence him. If they’re innocent why would they do this, just leave it to the police to find the perpetrators, get off social media and look after your family, they’re clearly hurting badly because the actions of some idiot/idiots. Don’t cry about being in a hotel, rent somewhere new and start again, get them stable and settled instead of fighting with people on tik tok!! Not normal behaviour!!!
Nick doesn’t care for his family or anyone but himself. Can see that from the “pranks” he does. Plus the unsafe car he “had” to drive round in. Then the fires. Scum bag should be locked up. The fact his fans call themselves warriors speaks volumes. It’s a brain washed smithy cult.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
He has been planning it for a while, I just went to find the newspaper article I read it in initially, but he mentioned putting the GFM towards it recently.
View attachment 690932,
So he watched fun house as a kid then? Original 🙄🙄 if I’d donated to a cause that helped a family re home after a fire, then to find out he’s using that to re create fun house to make money, I’d be furious!

RedEd

How low can they go , putting Jess in a special needs trolley, those straps were so tight on her , imagine if they snapped then that trolley would be out of use for someone who actually needs it , they are also expensive to replace, idiots!

Reactions: 11

barabra cundy

16k to pay the finance off? Seems to me the his motor insurer refused his claim, oops!
Nick probably had trouble gettng finance - and had to go with one of those high interest companies that take on bad credit applicants ( i dont think he can get a mortgage since the house is in his mother-in-laws name)

Nick just seems dodgy - hes always got a snide grin on his face like he just farted or something .

lawrence is now trying to twist all this into a forced 'coming out story' .... AGAIN seeking sympathy and NOT addressing the predatory behaviour at all ....its like others have said - if a man pestered a girl like this - the police would be involved

KB2611

16k to pay the finance off? Seems to me the his motor insurer refused his claim, oops!
I work on motor insurance.
He would only ever be covered for the cost of the vehicle. If he didn’t take out gap insurance he is a twat, especially with a finance that high.

if your finance is 10k but your vehicle is 7K you’re getting 7K. The gap insurance if you have it is there to bridge the gap of the finance and the vehicle. Insurance don’t pay finance, I have this argument every day when people boot off because the third party won’t cover the cost of the finance so I explain “they don’t make you take the car out on finance they’re responsible for the cost of the car not the fact you didn’t purchase gap insurance.”

Naturally he clearly doesn’t have it, so his insurance will pay his finance company for the cost of the vehicle probably around 10k an if he has a finance to pay of 16K he absolutely has this from a bad credit company who charge more.

he basically got his car from bright house, didn’t get gap insurance and now owes more than treble.

I don’t believe he is making a claim on insurance, I bet you any money his excess is ridiculous or he has failed indemnity and they won’t cover him.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
What kind of twunt promises the money to charity then takes it themself. Scum!
He is utter scum, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - he’s something fresh out of The Jeremy Kyle Show! Proper benefit raking prat 🤣🤣

Do you think that’s a world record! 😂
He is literally obsessed! He’s addicted, he need professional help

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Some really clever person on Tictok.

I've gone out of my way to watch two Smithy video's and then read some comments, I think they seem to be getting a lot more hate now but the comments such as I'm crying you're so funny, and Jacks hilarious. Honestly who are these people who think that. Jack's as dull as dishwater and Nick's pranks are rediculous. I don't get Jess who has a gorgeous baby boy wanting to spend time going along with Jack and Amy to take part in any of it.
I was just thinking the same. I just saw a video of him wrapping the young lad in clingfilm around a tree and some people were like 'omg I'm crying' or 'that was epic and hilarious.' Their videos just make me cringe and my eyes hurt from rolling so much.

Qwerty01xx

I need to know what the fuck is happening with the arsonists, a few weeks ago he was talking about them as if he knew who they were and they were moments from being arrested, yet nothing seems to have happened since.
I really really am convinced he paid them and they live far away, think about it, in the cctv they are stood there for minutes like twats at only 10.55, lights are on at the houses opposite, smithys are all awake, they had no clue what they were really doing so it was definitely there first time doing it. If you was going to do it to someone you'd do it at 2-4am and you would be in and out not hanging around like plonkers walking up and down the road 😂😂😂 also the window was open right? They had that stick thing to open the window but they did it from the top window and that opened the door? I think nick left the window and door open on purpose but told them to make it look like they broke in! And your telling me not one person in that area has come forward for money? If it was kids they knew or kids that didn't like them, they would of lived in the area so they would of gotten caught so quick, a school mate or collage friend would of spread the word around you know how they are they live off drama and gossip 😂 maybe they were even grown ass men but nick said dress young so people would only be looking at teens

mark7616

Not sure of the reason why or if connected to the Iffy’s but the family who set the GFM up have been banned on TT. He is posting on his back up account asking for fans to email in to lift the ban

Iffy’s just get dumber and dumber. I saw on one of their FB posts they broadcast from the park that TT is going to get a big surprise as Nick is going to post one more time and gonna take a stand against TT for allowing bullying.
What he needs to understand is one, he isn’t a big TikTok creator he is small to average there are so many people with millions and millions of followers it’s silly, he has no say. Secondly TikTok is a Chinese social media app, they don’t give a Toss what he has to say.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Why is it he used £16k of the Go Fund Me money to pay his car finance off? Isn’t that what car insurance is for?

Oh wait….he’s not going to admit the fact the insurers refused to pay out is he? As then he wouldn’t be the victim anymore.
Anyone who donated to that go fund me has been ripped off. Kids and adults alike in this country are homeless and starving and these balloons are lapping up 50k?? Whoever would rather donate to this family than feed a starving kid ? Something wrong with their way of thinking.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
£3k a month?
Wow, goes to show why he is so addicted.
Most people work full time to earn that amount of money, yet here's Rab C. Nesbitt 'earning' it for acting like a gigantic bellend on TikTok.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
i dont follow this thread but if my house was burnt down with my newborn baby & children in it i would never post on tiktok again. no money or fame is worth the safety of your family
You might if you knew who'd done the burning ;)

Smiclk

If there was any sort of test legal case to prove how Go Fund Me can be used in the worst of ways, it’s this family.

Have the following been answered yet?

1) What is happening to the £50k?
2) Was their insurance claim for the house and car approved?
3) Have the arsonists been found yet?
4) Why is a grown man smiling away infront of his smoke damaged home?
5) Are the Smithy family real? Or played by comedy actors to hoodwink us all?
I deal with motor claims and if that claim landed on my desk I'd throw it out due to the car not being locked and him openly admitting it. I'm wondering if that's the stance his insurers have taken.

deli78

Chatty Member
So nick, new face of crimewatch, says it’s a zafira and a Ford Focus… where does the punto come into it?
Looks like Nick is trying to derail the police investigation. I think his y fronts are getting to hot now and it won't be long before it all hits the fan.

happylou

Chatty Member
Same she thinks she’s something 😂 notice when people call her out she brings up the I had cancer pathetic

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If there was any sort of test legal case to prove how Go Fund Me can be used in the worst of ways, it’s this family.

Have the following been answered yet?

1) What is happening to the £50k?
2) Was their insurance claim for the house and car approved?
3) Have the arsonists been found yet?
4) Why is a grown man smiling away infront of his smoke damaged home?
5) Are the Smithy family real? Or played by comedy actors to hoodwink us all?
I need to know what the fuck is happening with the arsonists, a few weeks ago he was talking about them as if he knew who they were and they were moments from being arrested, yet nothing seems to have happened since.

Viral.69

Judging by his earlier video today where he was moaning about Tattle and trolls again, he's been all over this forum reading what we've been saying about him. For sure. Ive never heard someone bitch so much about trolls... talk about feeding the fire. Is that an appropriate saying to use with nick though 🤣

• Haha