The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3,972 😬 it is a Sunday after all that’s my excuse 😅 going for a dog walk with my friend tomorrow so should rack up the numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t put my Fitbit on today so who knows 😅

I have however got my little to do list out and wrote my plan of that day for tomorrow so I don’t ‘faff’ about, plus I find it therapeutic ticking things off 😂
I’ve also got my little food diary out as I’ve been having headaches so want to be mindful of tracking my water intake and also how much processed food im actually having… Having it written down in front of me can be an eye opener there’s no escaping it 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Left the house twice today! Once for blood tests and parked quite far away and walked over with baby and then we had a wander round Waitrose after (cold outside) and then husband just finished work and said ‘shall we all go for a walk?’ So we just had a short walk around our area. I know it’s not really a huge amount but it’s way more than I have been doing and I’m pleased.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Left the house twice today! Once for blood tests and parked quite far away and walked over with baby and then we had a wander round Waitrose after (cold outside) and then husband just finished work and said ‘shall we all go for a walk?’ So we just had a short walk around our area. I know it’s not really a huge amount but it’s way more than I have been doing and I’m pleased.
It does make you feel better getting out of the house especially when you’ve got a baby! I can’t wait to go for a walk when I’m better I’m going stir crazy 😬

planned to get to 10k steps again today walking to and from my grandma's place but when i told her i'm walking the long way home she got really scared of me walking there in the dark because she thought i might fall haha 🥺 so i felt bad to walk that way, so it's 4000 today for me. but hey at least i got out, walked a bit and got some fresh air!

• Heart
I have been on both school runs today so i am on 8400 for the day. I'm working up to 10,000

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bit of a rubbish day for me yesterday, 5,994. I didn't go for a walk in my lunch break, when I got home from work I pretty much made dinner, had a bath then went to bed super early. Feeling a bit crappy today but I'm going to at least try get out for a walk on my lunch break.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i'm currently at 2500 :cautious:
but hoping bf will be in the mood for a walk in the evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve had a really stressful day and feel like going for a walk to burn off some energy and get some steps in but I can’t think of anywhere safe to go when it’s dark 😬 at this rate I’ll just be going to the Asda to do laps up and down the aisles!

• Heart
I’ve had a really stressful day and feel like going for a walk to burn off some energy and get some steps in but I can’t think of anywhere safe to go when it’s dark 😬 at this rate I’ll just be going to the Asda to do laps up and down the aisles!
Do a get rick with fit 🤣

omg eta to say I said it the wrong way round 😂

• Haha
Ooh I'm on 8800 so far and trying to get a go on the ring fit.
Aiming to break the 10,000 today

• Heart
I'm doing rubbish again today, only on 2,918. :( My Mum finished her isolation today so I'm going to make a pact with myself to walk (not drive like I normally would) round to hers after work to see her so I can get some steps in.

• Heart
Don't beat yourself up too much, it's difficult to try and get everything in all the time
I'm doing rubbish again today, only on 2,918. :( My Mum finished her isolation today so I'm going to make a pact with myself to walk (not drive like I normally would) round to hers after work to see her so I can get some steps in.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m only on 1,298 😂 that is impressive though for how bad I feel.

I can’t wait to get back to doing 10k steps and doing get ricks with fit 😞

• Heart
I took my watch off last two days. I couldn’t stand the constant reminder to get up and move

• Heart
Urghhhh I feel DEPRESSED. I know that probs sounds dramatic but I do. I’ve felt like an anxious mess all day. It’s probs cos I’ve been stuck in since Friday and I hate being stuck in. Soon as I’m allowed back out:
- healthy eating
- back to doing my skincare
- going on walks/try to get 10k a day
- some form of exercise everyday
- be happy
- be a good Mum 🥺

I’ve really got into my head the last few days. I feel awful and so guilty like I’m a bad Mum. I’ve just had tv on and lazed around while me and mini haven’t been well. I feel like I should have played with him more and done more but I’ve been so weak 😢 it’s made me feel tit and I feel guilty so when we’re both better I’m gonna spoil him and we’re gonna do all sorts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Urghhhh I feel DEPRESSED. I know that probs sounds dramatic but I do. I’ve felt like an anxious mess all day. It’s probs cos I’ve been stuck in since Friday and I hate being stuck in. Soon as I’m allowed back out:
- healthy eating
- back to doing my skincare
- going on walks/try to get 10k a day
- some form of exercise everyday
- be happy
- be a good Mum 🥺

I’ve really got into my head the last few days. I feel awful and so guilty like I’m a bad Mum. I’ve just had tv on and lazed around while me and mini haven’t been well. I feel like I should have played with him more and done more but I’ve been so weak 😢 it’s made me feel tit and I feel guilty so when we’re both better I’m gonna spoil him and we’re gonna do all sorts.
you're always an amazing mum! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1