The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghhhh I feel DEPRESSED. I know that probs sounds dramatic but I do. I’ve felt like an anxious mess all day. It’s probs cos I’ve been stuck in since Friday and I hate being stuck in. Soon as I’m allowed back out:
- healthy eating
- back to doing my skincare
- going on walks/try to get 10k a day
- some form of exercise everyday
- be happy
- be a good Mum 🥺

I’ve really got into my head the last few days. I feel awful and so guilty like I’m a bad Mum. I’ve just had tv on and lazed around while me and mini haven’t been well. I feel like I should have played with him more and done more but I’ve been so weak 😢 it’s made me feel tit and I feel guilty so when we’re both better I’m gonna spoil him and we’re gonna do all sorts.
dont be so hard on yourself, you’re a top Mamma! You’ve been unwell so the rest has probably done you some good, and mini melon won’t have noticed at all. If I can be half as good as you when it’s my turn to be a mum I’ll be proud 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
dont be so hard on yourself, you’re a top Mamma! You’ve been unwell so the rest has probably done you some good, and mini melon won’t have noticed at all. If I can be half as good as you when it’s my turn to be a mum I’ll be proud 💕

omg that made me tear up! Thank you love you 🥺

• Heart
Urghhhh I feel DEPRESSED. I know that probs sounds dramatic but I do. I’ve felt like an anxious mess all day. It’s probs cos I’ve been stuck in since Friday and I hate being stuck in. Soon as I’m allowed back out:
- healthy eating
- back to doing my skincare
- going on walks/try to get 10k a day
- some form of exercise everyday
- be happy
- be a good Mum 🥺

I’ve really got into my head the last few days. I feel awful and so guilty like I’m a bad Mum. I’ve just had tv on and lazed around while me and mini haven’t been well. I feel like I should have played with him more and done more but I’ve been so weak 😢 it’s made me feel tit and I feel guilty so when we’re both better I’m gonna spoil him and we’re gonna do all sorts.
You did well to rest. Mini needs you fit and healthy. A little quiet downtime with tv for you to recuperate won’t have done him any harm. Go gentle on yourself ❤

• Heart
Was hoping for 10,000 today as I’ve done quite a lot round the house, been shopping etc but I’ve only got to 8,873! Just plonked myself on the sofa so probs won’t get many more!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course she will let us know every single detail of having covid and remind us she’s looking after a child at the same time. Many a person across the world has managed it before you in the last two years Melanie. You’re mildly ill, you’re fine hun. Crack on.
it's always funny when this happens 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You announced several times you wouldn't post on the thread again and messed up the thread, ignored mods warnings to stop floucing. Stop being disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Gonna bump this thread! Need some positivity

I’m covid free! Haven’t got the 10k steps since I’ve had it so now I feel 100% again I’m aiming for 10k again 😊 and I’m back to my diet today so hoping it all goes well. If anyone reading is from chit chat, I’m banned from posting I’m not ignoring you guys 😊 miss yous

how is everyone else doing with their goals!?

WATERMELONNNN 😍

I’m failing all my goals because ✨silly salmon✨ but I miss and love ya! ❤

I think I’m just going to wait out January and start again in February. Let’s consider this month a practice run

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m covid free! Haven’t got the 10k steps since I’ve had it so now I feel 100% again I’m aiming for 10k again 😊 and I’m back to my diet today so hoping it all goes well. If anyone reading is from chit chat, I’m banned from posting I’m not ignoring you guys 😊 miss yous

i'm on an 85 day streak with my german lessons now 💪🏼
in terms of steps, it's definitely not 10,000 a day but i've realized that's not as realistic to me as just trying to walk as much as i can. since realizing that i've really been walking everywhere or combining walking with the bus, rather than just getting an uber 😊

🥲 my eyes just filled with tears is it this normal to be attached to random people over the internet 😂😂

you need to rest & recoup (is that the saying?) the silly salmon sure takes it out of you!

I need to get rid of this✨jiggly belly✨ 😂

i'm on an 85 day streak with my german lessons now 💪🏼
in terms of steps, it's definitely not 10,000 a day but i've realized that's not as realistic to me as just trying to walk as much as i can. since realizing that i've really been walking everywhere or combining walking with the bus, rather than just getting an uber 😊
I keep seeing a duo lingo advert on YouTube and it reminds me of you!!! I’d never heard it of it before you mentioned it now it keeps popping up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
✨silly salmons✨ and ✨jiggly bellies✨ should be the next thread title

@watermelon sugar that's mad how the ads target us. anyway it's a really great app and i'm having a lot of fun with it 🦉

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Omg we miss you!

I still don't count my steps but keeping up the walks to and from work. I've found it a lot easier to walk in freezing cold than disgustingly hot summer days. Either the winter should stay forever or some cold ass country should offer me a residence permit.

Country roads take me home to the place I belooong west Siberiaaa 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah, there you are @watermelon sugar !

My walking and eating and caffeine pretty much fell by the wayside after Covid. I'm going for short walks each day and hope to be back at Park Run on the 5th. Trying to get back into cooking as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Miss you watermelon!

My steps have been awful lately and I’ve had a few fizzy drinks 😳

• Heart
How's everyone doing today? :)

I'm only on 2,006 steps so far! I've not really got more than 6,000 over the last few days tbh! I'm waiting for this burst of motivation to get me moving but it never seems to come atm!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m only on 1,414 😂 my positivity soon dwindled cos I’m having an absolute mare with the baby. Waiting for 111 to ring me and I might have to take him to get checked over! At least I’ll get some steps in to the bus stop!

no fizzy drinks though 😇 yet…

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8