The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7896 steps for me today. It’s a long way from 10k and I feel I’m trying very hard 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i've gone over 900 posts now on here so i'll soon be a VIP member now i don't know if i'd call that a small change since it's quite an achievement but it still counts as something right? 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
7896 steps for me today. It’s a long way from 10k and I feel I’m trying very hard 😕

If you have the option, sometimes it's easier to do a number of shorter walks during the day instead of in one lump.

I'm WFH, so walk before I start work, at luchtime and then when I finish work.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you have the option, sometimes it's easier to do a number of shorter walks during the day instead of in one lump.

I'm WFH, so walk before I start work, at luchtime and then when I finish work.
I've heard about that - 'virtual commuting' with a walk right before and right after work. I might have to give it a go, I used to walk to/from work and I miss the head-clearing aspect.

• Heart
2961 today but I've felt rough so probably shouldn't have, I just needed to get out for at least a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a crap day yesterday with being off work ill, so only did about 2,400 just walking round the house.

I'm only on 2,683 so far today but I'm gonna go for a walk with my friend after work so hopefully will get some more in then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
9022 for me today and a pilates class. My best day so far but I’m absolutely knackered

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve ended the day on 12,057 steps. I know I’m at more advantage than most cos I’m a stay at home mum but the past few days passing 10k steps has done me the world of good mentally/physically. I’ve lost 3 pounds too 🥳 been a bit down in the dumps and stressed today so I had a crappy food day but I’m gonna restart my diet tomorrow and gonna restart the no fizzy drinks too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not enough water but I'm trying to up it. I got 6,838 steps yesterday - my Garmin is increasing or decreasing my steps goal based on how many I did the previous days and I managed to beat it yesterday ❤

• Heart
I try for 2L a day too, but I’ve been really good with no drinking fizzy drinks I’ve just been having water all the time!

I drink loads, normally 2l or more a day!

I had full intentions of getting out for a walk before work this morning but the frost was thick and my bed was warm so it didn't happen 😅 I've been rubbish for steps all week tbh! If I can get 10,000 a day over the weekend I'll be happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I doubt I’ll do 10k steps today cos I feel awful but I’m ok with that cos I’ve done over 10k everyday this week 😊

• Heart