The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw you'd think with him being only young they'd have urgently called back! Hopefilly Mini Melon is back to himself in no time. Then you'll have your steps up chasing after him :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is mini melon ok?!

I have been trying really hard not to snack after dinner - I can’t have things in the house because I eat them, but sometimes that doesn’t work because I go out to buy things to eat. It’s been so cold that I’ve not wanted to leave the house for snacks so I’m hoping to make it through this week snack free 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He fell over yesterday and he bled but we couldn’t find what the problem was! He seemed happy enough before bed and went to sleep ok, I went in his room this morning and there was blood on his pillow! So I rang 111 cos I couldnt see whether there was any damage. His mouths just started bleeding randomly then too 😩 he’s asleep on me at the mo I’m just waiting for a call back

i’m trying to cut out the snacks too. Last night I had a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a milka Oreo for my tea cos I couldn’t be bothered making anything 🥴 I need to knock the snacks on the head

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think snacking is my biggest problem too tbh. I've managed to cut the snacks out after my dinner which is good, so I stop eating at around 6pm every day. During the weekends I don't really tend to snack but when I'm at work it's constant! I think I eat more out of boredom, and as a comfort thing as I'm so miserable here, rather than being actually hungry. I'm sometimes horrified when I get home and realise I've put away 2 or 3 bags of crisps and a chocolate bar or two just whilst I'm at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh poor baby melon, I hope he’s ok, sounds very scary/stressful. Virtual hugs for mini melon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sometimes when I can’t be bothered cooking I’ll just go and get a packet of crisps then I’m done and I’m like ‘a nice chocolate bar will finish that off nicely’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crisps and chocolate is the ultimate combo I think when you're feeling snackish. Bonus points if it's ready salted walkers and a cadburys dairy milk eaten together :love::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I usually get 10k steps in when I'm in the office and around 7-8k if I'm working from home. I'm still recovering from covid but I'm trying to get at least 2k steps everyday (I know it's not a lot but it's still something) so I'm not constantly in bed.

Please keep us updated @ mini melon @watermelon sugar and nice to see you posting. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think 10k for an office day is really impressive @Hope96 do you just jog on the spot at your desk 😂

crisps & chocolate really are my downfall but for me it’s salt and vinegar with a dairy milk 😂 what a combo. Got to say this conversation isn’t helping me at all it’s making me want some chocolate and crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm at zero steps so far today (I forgot to put my watch on). Snacking is definitely my downfall as well, I get hungry and eat something snacky/quick, and then ruin my meal, so I get hungry again before the next meal and it repeats.

I really need to get back to focusing on cooking and having bigger volume meals so that I don't get ravenous in-between.

I hope Mini melon is okay :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think 10k for an office day is really impressive @Hope96 do you just jog on the spot at your desk 😂

crisps & chocolate really are my downfall but for me it’s salt and vinegar with a dairy milk 😂 what a combo. Got to say this conversation isn’t helping me at all it’s making me want some chocolate and crisps 😂
🤣🤣 My colleagues probably would think I'm mad if I did that! I usually go for a 30 minute walk at lunch time and then I walk around the office a lot (I don't use the lift). I try to only get one bus to the office and home. I try to get a walk in after my dinner (more so when it is light outside) so if I'm honest I just try to walk at any given opportunity! I'm finding it difficult not walking much right now. Had a little cry because I felt bloated last night and my 21 year old brother was like "are you crying because you're fat?!" 🤣 twit!

• Wow
  • Heart
Can you send me some of that motivation @Hope96 ! I always use working in an office as my excuse for not getting any steps. You’re showing me up here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you send me some of that motivation @Hope96 ! I always use working in an office as my excuse for not getting any steps. You’re showing me up here 😂😂
😂 If we worked together I would drag you along with me. Try 15-20 minutes every day during lunch if you can! Pop your headphones in and listen to music/a podcast. I find that makes it much easier for me esp when it's cold. 😊

I'm also the weirdo who walks around the house to get my steps in so you could always do that? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gonna bump this thread! Need some positivity

I’m covid free! Haven’t got the 10k steps since I’ve had it so now I feel 100% again I’m aiming for 10k again 😊 and I’m back to my diet today so hoping it all goes well. If anyone reading is from chit chat, I’m banned from posting I’m not ignoring you guys 😊 miss yous

how is everyone else doing with their goals!?
WATERMELON!!! Aghhh I wondered where you doddled off too!

I’ve been bed bound with a chest infection so steps are 0 and I’ve barely eaten anything maybe some crumpets and then a meal in the evening

hope mini melon is okay and gets well soon

• Heart
WATERMELON!!! Aghhh I wondered where you doddled off too!

I’ve been bed bound with a chest infection so steps are 0 and I’ve barely eaten anything maybe some crumpets and then a meal in the evening

hope mini melon is okay and gets well soon
did you get covid from your niece or is it just a chest infection? Hope you feel better soon!!

Reactions: 1
The babies Dad has gone inside the children’s hospital with him cos only 1 parent is allowed. I would’ve gone in but the babies not seen his dad all day and went mental when I walked in with him and he seen his dad walk off! So I’m sat outside on my own. Might go for a walk to get my steps up 🥴 I’m really hungry too, there’s a shop here but I’d just end up getting salt and vinegar crisps and a chocolate bar 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad