The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I feel in such a slump and really need a kick up the bum! Reading has stopped, walking is non existent and I feel like Mr Blobby.
I've weighed myself this morning, took measurements and I really need to do this for my mental health because I feel like tit.

Water intake is good, I have 2.5L a day so I can keep that going.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve ended the day on 12,057 steps. I know I’m at more advantage than most cos I’m a stay at home mum but the past few days passing 10k steps has done me the world of good mentally/physically. I’ve lost 3 pounds too 🥳 been a bit down in the dumps and stressed today so I had a crappy food day but I’m gonna restart my diet tomorrow and gonna restart the no fizzy drinks too 😊
that's amazing, good job, you deserve a days rest 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
3197 today - I was going to go to the gym after work but my neighbour has put their wood burner on so I can't go outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
yesterday i had close to 7000 and that has been the most so far! 😅 it's proving challenging to me with catching up on work, working from home, combined with bad weather. and i hate at home workouts 😅 someone pls shout at me and tell me to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did 10,187 today 🎉🎉🎉

I’m planning on not leaving the house tomorrow so I doubt I’ll get more than 1,000 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve completely given up on steps for the past few days because I haven’t had time/energy but today I’m making an effort! I’m going to my sisters for lunch which normally means I’ll spend a few hours chasing my nephew around and should equal lots of steps! I will report back 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve showered and put on clean pyjamas, sitting watching tv, wrapped in a blanket. I’m calling it a mental health day.

• Heart
I’ve ate like shite since Friday because I’ve not been well. I just get a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar instead of having something proper to eat cos i cba making anything 🤦🏼‍♀️ So even if I’m still not well tomorrow I’m gonna go back to eating better and my diet - then when I back to normal I’ll get back to my 10k steps a day 😊

• Heart
God I hate January. It’s so cold and miserable all the time, my toddler is playing up and driving me nuts so I just wolfed down a pancake smothered in jam to feel better, followed by a chocolate. I haven’t exercised yet today other than taking child to the park. Feel like tit tbh. Hopefully I can still turn this around

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saturday 20,537
Today 20,109

It's amazing how much more I can get done on days I'm not chained to a desk for eight hours!

• Heart
9,443 for me today. I’ve just plonked myself on the sofa so I’ll not get many more other than when I get up for a snack or to go to bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
11,473!

(I will never again break 10,000 so let’s all remember this)

Chasing after a nearly two year old is exhausting - @watermelon sugar I don’t know how you do it all day!

• Heart
Not checked in much but been reading your posts and you’re all doing amazingly well. I’ve been really really struggling with all day morning sickness and looking after baby. It’s been a lot. But the other evening and this evening I’ve took the dog for a walk while husband baths baby boy and getting some air and space out the house has been really nice. Tomorrow I’ve got blood tests and afterwards I’m gonna go for a walk round by the GP as I’m already out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven’t you had a lazy day? 9443 is impressive for a lazy day 😂
I was meant to have a lazy day! But instead I ended up going down town cos I forgot someone’s birthday tomorrow and just doing loads of housework round the house, I’ve hoovered the whole house twice 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3