The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on 1,431 and I’ll be honest, even getting to that has been a challenge today 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
guys i'm on 300 😂

i work from home but i still feel like i must have done more during my lunch break? i feel like the phone doesn't count as well as a fitbit

anyway

after work i'm going for a drink with a friend so i'll just walk there and back
im getting a watch to track cause I don’t think my phone is doing it properly either. Also I put my phone down and go and get stuff down when I can. A watch would just always be on my wrist.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
im getting a watch to track cause I don’t think my phone is doing it properly either. Also I put my phone down and go and get stuff down when I can. A watch would just always be on my wrist.
yes i'm thinking about it too! there are so many times when i just leave it on the table + it not tracking them properly, i feel like they'd be at least double if done properly... but then i think that's even better because then i'm actually working harder 😬 😁

• Heart
Going to sleep now and I’ve done 8236. It’s not that easy if you’ve got stuff to do and have to keep running around the house to up my count ….. hopefully tomorrow will be better 😏 All the best for the rest of the day xxx

• Heart
Going to sleep now and I’ve done 8236. It’s not that easy if you’ve got stuff to do and have to keep running around the house to up my count ….. hopefully tomorrow will be better 😏 All the best for the rest of the day xxx
that's still great for the first day!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Great going!! That's good! 8k steps is hard enough let alone 10k 😂 to get 10k steps I have to do a work and go on 2 walks on a weekday 🙃 I do go on long walk at the weekends though but avg 8k atm trying to get back into it

Reactions: 1
That's great! It's more than I'm going to get today I reckon!

Reactions: 2
8k is great!! I don’t do half of that on a day I stay in the house all day with the baby 😂 goodnight 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not counting the steps (don't have a watch, don't want to spend money on one and I don't carry my phone everywhere so the app would be inaccurate anyway) BUT I walked back from work instead of taking the bus today and it made me feel much better. I've worked up an appetite too which means I'll enjoy my dinner more 😌 I doubt it's a lot of steps, it's only a half an hour-40 min walk but better than nothing and it's good to move a bit after sitting around all day at the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember guys - even if you feel like you've not done enough/many steps - if it was more than you would have otherwise done it's still a victory!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finished my working day on 6,237. I’ve got some hoovering and mopping to do now before I sit down but doubt I’ll get too many more in today!

• Heart
so i've failed miserably so far. i was going to take a long walk when going for a drink with a friend but ended up going to a bar that's really close to where i live. so then i thought i'll just take a walk afterwards but the wind outside is absolutely crazy and it's also raining. so unless that changes after dinner, i'm stuck at 2000 steps 😅🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m in bed so that’s the end of my steps for the day - 3,189! I might go for a wander round Tesco tomorrow evening so that could be an improvement on today!

• Heart
Well I failed miserably, had such a banging headache I had dinner and went to to bed. Had a grand total of 4.1k steps 🙃

currently pacing around the kitchen trying to get some in before work 😂

• Heart