The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! I’ve just been for a wander around the block, I was only out for about 30 mins and got 1.7k steps in. 😊 normally I’d just sit watching telly before work so it was nice to get out, I feel good for it! I want to aim for at least 7k every day then work my way up to 10k! It’s hard when you’re at a desk all day tho 😂Have a good day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only managed 500+ steps this morning - technically I did a few more when I wasn’t wearing the Fitbit first thing but that was probably only 50 steps that weren’t accounted for 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only 3,359 steps so far! To be fair I’ve just been sat in with the baby putting stickers in his sticker book with him so not done much moving 😂 will be going on a walk when he wakes up to hopefully get it nearer 10k!

• Heart
Currently on 2k steps but I'm going for a nice beach walk with doggo tonight. He was with my mum and dad yesterday/last night as Monday's Mr Whiskey works a longer day so we're both out all day and isn't fair on doggo!

• Heart
i have to say my steps are going terribly but my german learning is going great! 71 day streak on duolingo today 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done @strawb! :)

My steps are going terribly too. I realised earlier at about 11.30 I'd been sat at my desk since 8.30 and not got up once!! :( I'm only on 2.9k! I'll be surprised if I even get 5k by the end of the day!

• Heart
Still not getting out the house (I will one day) but when my baby went down for his first nap, instead of staring at my phone or going and doing laundry I read for 20 mins. First bit of reading done in 2022 and it’s so nice to get to enjoy a bit of quiet me time for once.

• Heart
Try some yoga, just put on You Tube and search for 20 minute yoga or the like

Reactions: 2
6385 steps for me today. It’s difficult if you can’t factor in a long walk. I’m running on the spot while brushing my teeth, waiting for the kettle to boil, and have been running around the bedroom to up the count. At least I’m moving I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
5268 and I'm happy with that! I've got a body combat class tomorrow night so that should get a fair few in (plus a 40 minute walk each way to the gym.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i'm a complete failure once again in terms of steps 🤷🏻‍♀️ the weather out here is crazy, 50 km/h speed winds, and i feel like i'm falling ill. better luck tomorrow heh

• Heart
Signing off for the day with a paltry 2,594 steps. I haven’t even tried to get many steps in today, it’s just been a normal day. I can’t see tomorrow being any different 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I only got 4K again yesterday 🤣 going to a do a get fit with Rick this morning and going for a walk with my sister tonight so hopefully that’ll boost them up a bit 😅

• Heart
My boyfriend hits 34k steps when he’s at work all day and has a long walk in the evening (mostly in the summer) 🤯 I never hit more than 22k but on an average day it’s about 10-15k

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My boyfriend hits 34k steps when he’s at work all day and has a long walk in the evening (mostly in the summer) 🤯 I never hit more than 22k but on an average day it’s about 10-15k
what does he do?

• Haha
Reactions: 2