The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the new likes and dislikes.. my sim keeps getting so angry about her job and says she’s not fulfilled… has anyone had this before?! Will changing jobs help? She’s not even that low down, she’s assistant manager now
No changing jobs won’t help. My sim gets this who’s the top of the food critic career. I think if you click on the sim before work you get an option called power through or something like that? Once they get promoted the fear usually goes away for a bit. But it’s annoying.

Reactions: 1
No changing jobs won’t help. My sim gets this who’s the top of the food critic career. I think if you click on the sim before work you get an option called power through or something like that? Once they get promoted the fear usually goes away for a bit. But it’s annoying.
Thank you! Even after she’s been promoted she’s still sad 🙄 if it said what her dream career was, that would be better!

I’ve loaded my game, so far everyone is still alive and my triplets aged up to teen as normal. I’m reluctant to go into CAS and change their hair and clothes incase it mucks them up. It’s almost time for their first day at high school. I’m going to put the heir to university as it’s his aspiration but the other 2 can do what they like. No incest or anything strange yet.

So it was prank day. Not for the first time my high maintenance sim got the want to break up with her woohoo buddy. He’s her neighbour across the hall where he lives with his wife. My sim is also pregnant with his baby.

Over Seth comes and because my sim is in a bad mood because of said trait I decided to do some pranks on him. This made him angry. She then broke up with him and he collapsed to the floor and died in anger. Somewhat ironically my sim had a fear of death prior to this; so she couldn’t plead for him.

I think that’s the most dramatic death I’ve had in a long time, usually mine kick the bucket from old age!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made my adult sim drown yesterday so I’d just have my teenager. It glitched for a little while and he had died, death had come done his stuff and left but my dead sim was just floating dead in the pool whilst life was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t think sims could drown anymore? Or was that child Sims they prevented from drowning? Clearly adults can!

My mods are not interacting well with the new EP! Glitching all over the place. Anyone good at making sense of error logs? 😥

No, which mods? The only ones I’ve used are MC command, they’re usually quite quick to get updated.

Thank you! Even after she’s been promoted she’s still sad 🙄 if it said what her dream career was, that would be better!
Mine went uni and became a doctor, kept saying wasnt fulfilled, so I switched to botanist career with the degree and still wasn't fulfilled. I chose an aspiration related to the job and completed it, still wasn't fulfilled either. It's a pain, also my sim went to sulani and swam and now has a fear of drowning. Any pooll or water they swim it brings back this fear even if conquered. Bloody annoying

I was really excited for the update but apparently they'll only get wants and fears related to base game gameplay? As in no "I want to play with my cat" or "I want to go camping" because those are all pack related. It's just base game and the high school pack, with plans to add wants related to future packs. What is this nonsense.

Reactions: 2
I was really excited for the update but apparently they'll only get wants and fears related to base game gameplay? As in no "I want to play with my cat" or "I want to go camping" because those are all pack related. It's just base game and the high school pack, with plans to add wants related to future packs. What is this nonsense.
I agree. It’s made an already bad situation worse. if it makes you feel any better, my sim who loved the outdoors gets a want to go to granite falls? Not saw any for pets.

I agree. It’s made an already bad situation worse. if it makes you feel any better, my sim who loved the outdoors gets a want to go to granite falls? Not saw any for pets.
Oh that's good to know. Everything they've said about it so far has been kind of oddly worded so I don't know what to expect. And I'm not opening my game until we get the patch for the patch next week.

I've ended up turning my fears and wants off, she has 3 different reoccurring fears even though I had cleared them, irs so annoying

No, which mods? The only ones I’ve used are MC command, they’re usually quite quick to get updated.
I don’t know which ones it is, that’s the issue. I’m getting a ‘last exception error’. Seems to be restricted to my current lot though so I may just need to move to a new lot, which is no big deal as I was getting a bit bored with this one!

Reactions: 1
The wants are annoying as they get angry when you haven’t fulfilled them. I did enjoy my sim telling me who he had a crush on, and it wasn’t any of his family.

Went on out of curiosity an started a new game, doesn't matter if its on normal lifespan, the game still ages up sims, apparently it was supposed to be short or long that was affected but normal is as well

• Sad
I have lost three pets to this age up bug :cry: Anyone else get really upset when their pets die? god forbid when I lose a real one.

Anyone finding the high school pack really glitchy? I've went to school twice with my sim and the first day her performance went to poor for no apparent reason, and 2nd day she's been expelled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.