The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t play with pets for that reason, I was all excited when that pack came out and stayed up til the launch late at night so I could make our two dogs, played a little with them then got worried about them dying in the game and didn’t play that safe any more. 😂

My game seems to be working okay, nothing odd has happened so far even at school. The only issue I’m having is them getting angry if I haven’t fulfilled a want but that’s not a bug just an annoyance,

Reactions: 2
Can’t you make pets immortal with one of the treats? I know you can age them down with a treat. I hate when pets die in the sims. I’m never normally bothered when my sims die but their pets is a different story. My sims horse died in 3 and the death animation was so sad!

I’ve not got the new pack, There are some aspects I like but it looks like a lot of recycled stuff is in there too (streaming and making outfits at thrifty is in game already just under a different name) and with all the bugs It’s not making me want to get it. Gone are the days when I would pre order every pack regardless because it was The Sims!

Reactions: 1
Can’t you make pets immortal with one of the treats? I know you can age them down with a treat. I hate when pets die in the sims. I’m never normally bothered when my sims die but their pets is a different story. My sims horse died in 3 and the death animation was so sad!

I’ve not got the new pack, There are some aspects I like but it looks like a lot of recycled stuff is in there too (streaming and making outfits at thrifty is in game already just under a different name) and with all the bugs It’s not making me want to get it. Gone are the days when I would pre order every pack regardless because it was The Sims!
I think you can yeah but I think it’s too late once they’re dead? I’ve had my sim offer sugar skulls, I’m really hoping they at least come back as ghosts but that will probably make me upset too lol

I think you can yeah but I think it’s too late once they’re dead? I’ve had my sim offer sugar skulls, I’m really hoping they at least come back as ghosts but that will probably make me upset too lol
Where do you find sugar skulls, I've got the shelf for them and want to fill it up but don't know where to start

I know they can come back as ghosts but I thought There was a way you could bring the, back. I may be wrong!

@Lara98 Forgive me for responding when you didn’t ask me, I believe if you leave a sugar skull offering at a grave or urn there will be a sim generated in the neighbourhood with the day Of the dead stuff on and if you approach them they will give you ome. I think.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else’s game horrendously laggy after the update? I don’t play with mods or custom content but it’s still just soooo slow that it’s basically impossible to play. I’ve even tried on a tiny house in Newcrest with a one sim household to check it wasn’t getting overloaded and still slow slow slowwwww.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else’s game horrendously laggy after the update? I don’t play with mods or custom content but it’s still just soooo slow that it’s basically impossible to play. I’ve even tried on a tiny house in Newcrest with a one sim household to check it wasn’t getting overloaded and still slow slow slowwwww.
Yesss, thought it was just me but am on the series X an no mods an it was slow an laggy, its like one problem after another with them

For a multi million company they need more testers

I’ve had to turn the WiFi off when I play as it’s so slow and laggy. At one point, my game crashed.

• Wow
Is there a glitch causing the prom to disappear? Mine has disappeared and it's sad cos someone asked me to go with them 😿

• Sad
Glad it's not just me. I mean my game runs like crap anyway as I have a huge mods/cc folder and my PC barely meets the minimum requirements anymore but yeah it crashed multiple times the other day. 😭 I didn't save either which was a pain!

Is there a glitch causing the prom to disappear? Mine has disappeared and it's sad cos someone asked me to go with them 😿
Do you have get Famous? Apparently events from that override prom. That being said my friend has this issue and it’s festivals causing prom not to work.

Do you have get Famous? Apparently events from that override prom. That being said my friend has this issue and it’s festivals causing prom not to work.
Yeah I have Get Famous & there does seem to be a lot of events taking place at same time. I'll try cancel a fair or something.
Thank you!

I’m wanting to get back in to the Sims…haven’t played it for at least 10 years but I was completely obsessed! I seem to remember loving Sims 3 the best but I could be wrong…I really like World Adventures and Generations but they all kind of blur in to one another. So, for a returning fan, what do you guys recommend to get started back in to it? There are too many options! Also how do you guys download yours on to PC, I have seen Steam talked about on other forums?

I’m wanting to get back in to the Sims…haven’t played it for at least 10 years but I was completely obsessed! I seem to remember loving Sims 3 the best but I could be wrong…I really like World Adventures and Generations but they all kind of blur in to one another. So, for a returning fan, what do you guys recommend to get started back in to it? There are too many options! Also how do you guys download yours on to PC, I have seen Steam talked about on other forums?
i downloaded mine through origin on my laptop. I recommend the seasons ep and cottage living! They are my two favourites

Another vote for seasons. What type of gameplay do you like? If you enjoyed Generations than there‘s the parenthood gamepack that‘s a must.

Another vote for seasons. What type of gameplay do you like? If you enjoyed Generations than there‘s the parenthood gamepack that‘s a must.
Is seasons sims 3 or 4? I think that’s where I’m getting most confused, if I should get 3 or 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.