The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this update is sorted soon, I'm desperate to play without everyone dying 🥲🥲

I wouldn’t buy from them again - I always used to buy from them but then all the packs I got from them got disabled and I had to buy them again (bought them from origin second time around)
I’ve heard about that kind of thing. That makes me anxious!

I hope this update is sorted soon, I'm desperate to play without everyone dying 🥲🥲
I think if you turn of aging you are fine. I’m playing on normal and it’s okay although it’s not my preferred life span! It just meant when I loaded in from initial CAS I annoyingly had days taken off

I think if you turn of aging you are fine. I’m playing on normal and it’s okay although it’s not my preferred life span! It just meant when I loaded in from initial CAS I annoyingly had days taken off
From what I've heard the normal lifespan hasn't been affected so much, seems to be more if you have it on long lifespan

Reactions: 1
Can I change the length of the lifespan without clicking on the family? I spent ages increasing my child’s skills but not I can’t go on it without it ageing him up!
Or if I do go on and he ages up to a teenager so I can play with the new pack that’ll be ok, but will he continue to age up quickly ??

Can I change the length of the lifespan without clicking on the family? I spent ages increasing my child’s skills but not I can’t go on it without it ageing him up!
Or if I do go on and he ages up to a teenager so I can play with the new pack that’ll be ok, but will he continue to age up quickly ??
Am not sure how PC works but as far as I know I think age settings can only be done from in game when the family's loaded on consoles, I might be mistaken but when I set my options for lifespan it was during gameplay with my sims family loaded in

Am not sure how PC works but as far as I know I think age settings can only be done from in game when the family's loaded on consoles, I might be mistaken but when I set my options for lifespan it was during gameplay with my sims family loaded in
Thank you, I normally play on normal lifespan as well this is the first time I’ve increased it

Hoping the emergency patch comes out pretty soon, they are clearly aware of the problem so maybe next week we might have it fixed

Reactions: 2
I remember playing this game but I would spend hourssss on just creating nice houses.

I never got into the building side of the game.
Currently my sims are living in a 32x32 house (the smallest micro home) for the benefits of it.
it’s got a small kitchen, a toilet, shower, sink, one single bed and a computer desk. Then there’s a tent outside for the rest of the family. All the skills stuff it just outside.
Even when I live in a normal house I just use a base game house and once it gets too messy I just move into another.

Has anyone brought the new pack yet? I really want to but unsure whether to get it now, I want the limited edition stuff too😂 is it broken if you have got it or is it working well??

I am planning on buying it tonight as soon as my child is asleep!

Side note every single one of my sims aged up when I played last night after updating (even pets!) no big deal for me because I will just cheat to age them down but yeah, can't believe they left such a big bug in the update!

I played it a little last night, only went to school once as I needed a break after that as I’d been playing it before the pack came out.
I’ve started to do the outfits where you make the outfit and sell it, sold the two I made so far one for £3000 something and one for £4000 something. Can easily make a lot - I watched a YouTuber who got early access sell one outfit for £999996

Reactions: 2
I have that screen too.
Is CD Keys legitimate? I much prefer their prices.😂 Do you get the streamer bonus dlc with it?
Like @Former_Antelopee said I had a bad experience where I bought ambitions from there and was really enjoying it then like 2 weeks later it just wouldn't work as they'd disabled it 😣 Ive bought other games from there before with no problem but I don't think I would buy from there again after this problem.

I'm a bit scared to buy the new pack now after reading about problems with ageing up. If it happens can you just uses cas.fulleditmode & age them back down?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.