The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am waiting on the patch coming out to fix it, I like getting achievements so can't use cheats, hoping it's soon

I couldn't play this game without cheats :LOL: My hubby tells me off for doing it, but the way I see it I am just using the game to its full potential!

Money cheats for example. I want my sims to live nice lives. I am not rich so I play for some escapism, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn't play this game without cheats :LOL: My hubby tells me off for doing it, but the way I see it I am just using the game to its full potential!

Money cheats for example. I want my sims to live nice lives. I am not rich so I play for some escapism, lol.
I’m hard, if I have to suffer then so do my sims.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of times I have wished I could motherlode my own bank account...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to play sims with cheats but found myself finding it harder to play if I could bring in anything I needed so now am working to unlock everything in the catalogue through jobs an when my young adults are ready to move out I only take enough money to buy a place an build up the money to build my house all over again 😂

Reactions: 2
I really wanted the new pack but from what ive read people are unimpressed. Ill wait for it to come cheaper i think.

Reactions: 1
Same, I really want to get the new pack too & I think I will but maybe not from Cd Keys. I've gotten from them before with no issue but maybe I won't this time.

I am the total opposite, I get bored when they’ve got more money than they need! The amount of times I marry someone into my household and use the splitting households screen to give most of the household funds to the house they are leaving 😂 I do all my building in the unlimited funds mode but then my household have to save up to live there (and I always have to kick out some
Townies who have moved in)

Another thing I think would add to my gameplay is the Sims 2 style career chance cards that had real consequences like getting fired / demoted / promoted. The Sims 4 ones are so bland, tiny changes on the performance scale that don’t have any real impact

Reactions: 4
I am the total opposite, I get bored when they’ve got more money than they need! The amount of times I marry someone into my household and use the splitting households screen to give most of the household funds to the house they are leaving 😂 I do all my building in the unlimited funds mode but then my household have to save up to live there (and I always have to kick out some
Townies who have moved in)

Another thing I think would add to my gameplay is the Sims 2 style career chance cards that had real consequences like getting fired / demoted / promoted. The Sims 4 ones are so bland, tiny changes on the performance scale that don’t have any real impact
We’re very similar 🤣 I used to use the cheats all the time.. but now I like the game better when they start off poor and work their way up. My sim had an affair with a married townie and when I moved him in, I split the move in funds 50/50 🤣 very amicable

I think I’ll wait until the new pack finally goes down to half price unless I hear it’s absolutely amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll be getting it from CD Keys so I will let you know if I have any issues.

I like the new pack ( I get all mine from cd keys and had no issues) I'm holding off playing for abit until the issues are fixed. Sims are all being romantically linked to others even family members or people they've had no romantic interaction with. My main problem is the neighborhood stories. I keep it off but it's still making Sims move in and out, have loads of babies and it's annoying. It's all disabled but not! This is since the update as it was fine and working before. I don't want my sim to have twins with a random townie :cry: hopefully they fix these glitches soon so we can play properly again

Reactions: 3
Normally that wouldn’t bother me but in my current financial state £7 is a lot to me lol.

Just watched lilsimsies review of the new pack. It’s got me so excited to play it.

I’ve got it and am going to use it with a new game till it’s fixed up. I just want to nosey at the new world really.

For anyone that has it, does prom work? Reason I ask is my friend who has all the packs says prom is getting cancelled out whenever there’s a festival at the same time, he gets a pop up but nothing happens.

For anyone that has it, does prom work? Reason I ask is my friend who has all the packs says prom is getting cancelled out whenever there’s a festival at the same time, he gets a pop up but nothing happens.
My sim went to prom and it worked but it happened before he’d even gone to high school. Also went to a before prom party an after prom party.

I don’t like the new likes and dislikes.. my sim keeps getting so angry about her job and says she’s not fulfilled… has anyone had this before?! Will changing jobs help? She’s not even that low down, she’s assistant manager now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.