Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kissfm

If you like playing a career and going to a workplace as a cop/doctor/scientist then Get To Work
Mind you this gets old after a few times, you're always doing the same things, I'm trying to play the sims for fun not to keep working after a 9-5😆

Reactions: 5

Sally1993

Chatty Member
I am slightly scared, every Sims game from 2 onwards has gotten progressively worse with more and more content cut from the base game so people buy the expansions. Dread to think how baron the base game of Sims 5 will be.
I’m with you on that.. I don’t feel any excitement about Sims 5.. with each edition, they seem to lose features that we love, like roaming the map, furniture, cars, etc. I don’t know if I’ll bother with 5.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I forgot about social services taking kids away! In one of the games (I think Sims 2?) the kid that had been taken away then got placed with the family next door when they phoned to adopt.

In Sims 3 the adopted kids were always the same potato-faced clones as the townies. I am still bitter about the lack of proper genetics since Sims 2.

It got a bit better again in Sims 4 but occasionally goes weird... after a couple of generations, my male Sims are born with a reaaaaaally unusual shape of very narrow shoulders and pot bellies.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Totally! People actually just come to my house for orgys too! It’s getting a bit much lol
The worst that ever happened was when I kept trying to get my sim to feed the baby, and she just disappeared and I was trying to find her for a good 5 mins, turns out she was on the street giving 2 strangers head.

Thank god I figured out how to sort the intensity of sex interactions and that they won’t accept without my permission

• Haha

Sosig

Chatty Member
I forgot Brandi Broke randomly changed into maternity clothes during like the first day of playing the Brokes in about 10 years, I was so confused for a sec then realised it was from her fella that died 😂

Still going to get her with Don and get her pregnant and then he’s going to give her hush money (in other words I’m going to do the motherlode cheat)

• Haha
  • Heart

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Youtube sims videos are my night time treat. There, I said it. 😂
I used to watch the videos where people would create a little sitcom or drama. I spent ages trying to recreate it, thinking I would be YouTube famous creating essentially a Sims EastEnders programme 😂.

Things like this:

Or this:

• Haha

cococookie

Chatty Member
My Sims 2 update: Bitch social worker took my kids away the other night. Admittedly (in real life) I’d had a couple of glasses of wine and was also watching I’m a Celeb and wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have but still, the kids were mere days from being teenagers, they would have been alone only for one hour (both parents were home by the time the social worker actually came). 😡😡 Had to leave the game without saving to save my precious kids
This has really made me laugh 🤣🤣 I’m sorry your children were taken away, I’m sure you’re a great mum! 🤣

• Haha
I bought it because I'm having the COVID vaccine tomorrow and I'm terrified (phobia of medical procedures) so I needed something to cheer myself up LOL

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I made my adult sim drown yesterday so I’d just have my teenager. It glitched for a little while and he had died, death had come done his stuff and left but my dead sim was just floating dead in the pool whilst life was going on.

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I've just logged on and the game has automatically aged up all my sims as soon as it loaded!!! 😠

• Sad
  • Wow

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Can't remember if I posted this before so sorry if I did. But I LOVE The Sims 2 soundtrack, I will listen to it while cleaning or trying to concentrate. I think my favourite original Sims expansion pack was Makin Magic and Sims Vacation. But overall, The Sims 2 is my favourite. I played 3 too and thought it was ok. I was so cruel as a kid... I would put the sim in the pool then remove the stairs put them in a room with a microwave, start a fire and remove the door. WTF was wrong with me.

Oh my gosh you just gave me some incredible throw back feelings to being 12 years old 😅 that is fantastic!! Especially the vacation sound track. It’s amazing how a song takes you straight back!

Reactions: 4

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Looking after babies was really hard. My Sims would just constantly faint because they were exhausted and always be hungry. I swear the only way you could take care of a kid in the Sims without it being taken away is if you had three unemployed adults in the household for nanny duties 😂
I'm sure one of my Sims died from exhaustion because she had twins 😂

• Haha

Welshgal

VIP Member
Has anyone managed a 4.0/A* result on University?
It’s so hard without cheating!!
Try only signing up for two classes per semester if you want them to have a social life.
Mine usually do four but then they’re basically just going to uni, studying, eating, sleeping on repeat for the whole duration.
Also never move into halls because they need about half a sim day to get to class

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find when you have a wedding in Sims 4, it’s impossible to get people to sit in the chairs to watch?
I spent ages making a really nice wedding venue and none of them sat down!
I find that and not all the guests show up on time either. But I find they show up for the food afterwards 😂. I find the caterer (whoever is chosen) just makes up mac and cheese and that carob cake.

I usually hold my Sim weddings at San Myshuno meadows but I made the error of adding water slides so now by the end of the wedding, guests are in their swimwear. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I see here that the majority are sims 2 players or people who remember sims 2 the best. Tells me a lot about the age of users here. I'm 23 and I feel like people born in 2000 are the last generation of sims 2 players. We started playing it as kids and still cling to it years later cause nothing seemed to top it. I feel like the majority here are born around 1990. I'm so glad that so many people are still sims 2 players because I sometimes feel lonely surrounded by sims 4 players.
I agree. i'm 30 and started with TS1 but TS2 was the game of my childhood.