Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ef27

Might play now too 🤣 it’s been the longest Tuesday at work hahaha I wish I could apply mother lode to my real life

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sosig

Chatty Member
I loved the storyline. With Bella disappearing after she had been shagging Don, even though he was with Cassandra, but he was shagging Nina & Dina. Even though they were sisters! And one of them was married to Mortimer? Think it was Dina 🤣 it was quality. If I werent exhausted due to my baby I'd probs play it all of lockdown 😂
I started a new game on this last week 😂 Don has married Cassandra and got her pregnant but he’s still shagging the sisters and two other random birds he picked up walking past the house 🤣

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
FFS! So there must be something in the listening to kids music for multiple birth thing. One of my sims had switched the music channel and she’s just given birth to 2 boys and a girl. Why is this not a 100 baby challenge?! 😂

• Wow

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
38 here and love it. But I didnt play for a week and hubby deleted it to make more memory space for the kid's games 😡😡

• Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Oh god the bathroom, they will literally walk right past a dish washer and a sink in the kitchen an go to a bathroom an of course it's always when someone's in the bathroom lol, mines will also get smart with me an leave them on shelves then won't reach for them or I won't see it them placing dishes on shelves but they will react to the disgust so I have to hunt around the house looking for where they have put the dishes

Not sure I've ever used the narratives thing

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I'm gutted, following my aging up last night, I continued to finish renovating the world's, no game play. Went back on to my main family who I love and they had all skipped 2 ages, my teen was now an adult, toddler was now a teen etc and my main who I adored was dead!! All of my townies who was new and freshly placed and never played were all elderly too even though they were young adults. I'm fuming!!!

• Sad

Welshgal

VIP Member
What expansion packs would you recommend getting for The Sims 4? Fancy treating myself to one whilst they're on sale. I already have Go to Work (don't really use but it was fun playing detective for a bit), Cats & Dogs, Seasons and City Living. Quite fancying Dining Out as I always felt that was missing from the game (I think in The Sims 3 you could go to a couple of restaurants?)
Dine out is so buggy! Takes about 12 sims hours for a „dinner“ and they constantly get up from their seats to talk while standing etc.
I liked it a lot more in S3, yes it was a rabbit hole and sometimes it took a while but no where near as long as in S4.

Maybe Get together? It comes with cafes, so a little bit like restaurants

• Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Island Living is one of my favourite expansion packs, the world is beautiful, the gameplay is decent and I really like the build mode/CAS items too ☺ The new interiors pack is good too if you like building, but I think it’s still quite buggy.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
I’m really excited about the Cottage Life pack! It’ll add some interesting elements to the game that are replayable... if that is even a word. I got bored of Snowy Escape really quickly because you could only really enjoy it in that world and it became really repetitive after a while. I find that with a lot of the packs though to be honest. Let’s not even talk about Strangerville.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I bought it thinking “it’s only a fiver” and it’s fun for about a minute before it’s annoying. Mad that it’s provided two new personality traits when we hardly ever get them 😂
i’ve noticed many people end up turning the dust feature off. it really is such a waste of a kit. very pointless, i would preferred an entire household chores (for kids too) kit instead.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
what are everyone's fave houses from sims 2? post some throwback pics

terrible quality but i loved these when i was little

992523BE-6B72-4800-A226-0B876BBA3D5D.jpeg

7E854D7E-E044-4BB6-AEAA-F772E806F137.jpeg

quinzel

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone has noticed this option, but when you are out and about and have sims at home, you can use the ‘care for self’ option which can limit the chances of them peeing and/or accidentally killing themselves.

Merpedy

VIP Member
the leaked pack refresh looks really good!
I agree though at the same time I’m just so conditioned into seeing the Sims 4 as shallow that I feel like this is another feature that will excite people for the shortest time before they get bored

I’ve been watching a lot of Plumbella and she makes me want to play the game 😭

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Do. Not. Do. It.
Addiction. Is. Real.
Don't. Lose. Years. Of. Your. Life. Playing. Sims. Again. ✍😅

Welshgal

VIP Member
i’ve noticed many people end up turning the dust feature off. it really is such a waste of a kit. very pointless, i would preferred an entire household chores (for kids too) kit instead.
That would have been great! Maybe have a general tidy room X, empty dishwasher, take the bins out etc

I end up turning off most features tbh. Especially eco lifestyle! There was a time when every sims week my water or power would get shut down due to some plan. Was super annoying.

Ef27

I do recall having kids was a bit hard work and I couldn't be bothered with them, so I'd kill them. Used to do a few other random killings, but I can't remember many now.

Crying at this 😂😂😂 it’s like confessions of a serial killer I love it 😂😂
I didn’t think you could kill kids in sims 🤣🤣🤣
I had a few taken away by social services 😟
I once trapped the social worker in a room with my baby so she wouldn’t take it in sims 2 busting out by taking away all doors and windows away but she just disappeared after a while 😑

• Haha