The share my dog thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
78FF7E8D-0857-41B2-88A8-ADC1234CE597.jpeg

Long time lurker but we finally picked up our first puppy yesterday so I can share something now! 🐾 introducing Daisy, a cheeky golden retriever!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Always happy to help keep this thread active! My boy is now 5 months 🥰
C5C52451-00E1-4C87-AD23-18B65EF0C0AF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He is so handsome! I hope he likes going for walkies :love:
Thankyou, we haven’t made it too far from the house yet as he’s busy enjoying the new sights, smells and sounds and don’t want to overwhelm him but there is definitely a waggy tail and loves everyone he meets. He’s also starting puppy classes in a couple of weeks which I’m really looking forward to.

Reactions: 2
Thankyou, we haven’t made it too far from the house yet as he’s busy enjoying the new sights, smells and sounds and don’t want to overwhelm him but there is definitely a waggy tail and loves everyone he meets. He’s also starting puppy classes in a couple of weeks which I’m really looking forward to.
Haha don't worry, we've been taking daisy out for the past three weeks and only in the past few days have we actually made it further from the house. She loves to sniff everything and try to walk up people's driveways 🙈 It's so lovely when you see that tail wagging though!

Puppy classes are great for them to get to meet other dogs, we've really enjoyed our first couple Daisy was absolutely exhausted after her first one, she literally barely ate her lunch as she was so tired and just wanted to sleep on my feet for most of the afternoon. So overwhelming for them but its definitely worth it, helping us to train her and get her into better habits.

Reactions: 1