The share my dog thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
161229EC-06A4-4BB9-9F59-2671C841BEEB.jpeg

Dolly (who’s name I’ve changed to Bella as she didn’t answer to dolly anyway) arrived yesterday , this was her first walk on British soil.
I was wondering if anyone had a dog camera to keep an eye on them when you aren’t around and if you did any recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1960667
Dolly (who’s name I’ve changed to Bella as she didn’t answer to dolly anyway) arrived yesterday , this was her first walk on British soil.
I was wondering if anyone had a dog camera to keep an eye on them when you aren’t around and if you did any recommendations?
Congrats 😍 dogs are the best. I got an Amazon Blink from Argos for £20, they’re security cameras so have motion sensors and notify me when she’s roaming the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Posting on this thread in the hopes of more adorable puppy (they're all puppies, OK? 😂) pictures!!

I don't have a dog.... Yet 👀 want my first will be a Samoyed but want to wsit after we've seen a bit more of the world as I wouldn't want to leave my dog for a long period of time!

All this to say, your dog pictures are sustaining me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bella is still currently a foster because she won’t stop chasing my rescue cats 😭so I can’t commit to her yet.
She’s come on a lot though, when she arrived she had no idea what a toy was :( now she plays happily alone or with me ♥
Has she got terrier in her? Mines a terrier and will chase anything!

Another of our Greek rescue Galaxy, she's a bit mad but a complete scaredy cat, bless her. And actually tit scared of cats. She makes a mockery of the cats and dogs stereotypes 🤣

She's been with us 3 years now - this pic was a trip to Edinburgh in half term - she loved Princes St Gardens ❤

She's the best thing we ever did though - we could have bought a pup, but knowing that we spent that money adopting a dog who needed a home is special. ❤ I have nothing against those who do buy pups, but we adopted from Zante after holidaying there and seeing all the strays in our resort 😔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bella is still currently a foster because she won’t stop chasing my rescue cats 😭so I can’t commit to her yet.
She’s come on a lot though, when she arrived she had no idea what a toy was :( now she plays happily alone or with me ♥

Ah, bless her! Even if she doesn't stay with you, I bet she'll always remember the kindness and love you gave her ♥

View attachment 2244519
As if butter wouldn't melt after wrecking my sofa.
Where is your proof that this good boy (girl?) did this! He (she?) just looked at it and it exploded obviously!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5