The share my dog thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
96ADE8A8-FACB-480E-B8FF-71F6FE10C9BF.jpeg
The day after we bought him home 🥲 30th April 2020 he was 8 weeks old here and he was the tiniest little thing with the sharpest little teeth my ankles are still scarred but he was (and still is) absolutey gorgeous

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@Blurp aww lovely pics, specially love the one in the one in the middle x
Side eye because it was the hottest day, she got out of the house and was running around at lunchtime, and I made her wear a cooling vest! The bottom girl is a mioritic shepherd mix and I'm beginning to wonder whether the middle girl has some too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Side eye because it was the hottest day, she got out of the house and was running around at lunchtime, and I made her wear a cooling vest! The bottom girl is a mioritic shepherd mix and I'm beginning to wonder whether the middle girl has some too.
She's bloody gorgeous, it was the side eye which got me, your other dogs are lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have just arranged for a very talented artist to paint a portrait of our gorgeous doggy. I hope it is okay to show it on here when it is finished in a few weeks time. We are all excited to see the finished result :love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8