The share my dog thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is my new favourite place on Tattle! All the dogs here are so lovely.

This is our new pup- who has been fabulous in the five weeks we’ve had him. Except today when he has been deliberately defiant all day
Is that a Shitzu? They call them that for a reason you know 😂

I have just arranged for a very talented artist to paint a portrait of our gorgeous doggy. I hope it is okay to show it on here when it is finished in a few weeks time. We are all excited to see the finished result :love::love:
Got this done of the spaniel a year or so back 😂
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's a picture of my pooch - a Greek rescue dog, who was brought over from Zante to us by a fab charity. She's been with us since just before the first lockdown, and she's gorgeous 😍 Pictures under a spoiler as they're big!
FB_IMG_1660756833172.jpg
IMG20220820181058.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s International Dog Day today 🐶 🐕 🐩 so thought I would share a photo of our pup on his first trip to the beach last week!

228DC13C-4C22-4602-A312-E9691BE4ECBF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone's doggo ever had a runny/congested nose? My poor puppy has got himself a cold and is really bunged up. He's only 4 months old. The vet couldn't tell us what he had and just told us to "monitor him". He has got better but is more bunged up today as I think it's all coming off of him. I feel so sorry for the poor boy, he's so tired with it.

Although he has been living the dream with honey and chicken broth served at breakfast and dinner 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone's doggo ever had a runny/congested nose? My poor puppy has got himself a cold and is really bunged up. He's only 4 months old. The vet couldn't tell us what he had and just told us to "monitor him". He has got better but is more bunged up today as I think it's all coming off of him. I feel so sorry for the poor boy, he's so tired with it.

Although he has been living the dream with honey and chicken broth served at breakfast and dinner 😂
Mine did when he was 10months. It was an upper resp infection. Nothing a week of metcam and antibiotics didnt clear up

Our handsome little Springer pup came home to us last weekend. He was 9 weeks yesterday 🥰

7E2A0518-D1AA-450B-8E6E-51287BABE0C4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26