The share my dog thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greyhound has been unwell nearly 3 days now with diahorrea, no changes in her food so cannot work out what it is.
Just been trying the plain rice & shredded chicken for meals to see if it helps her stomach.
She will eat anything in the garden though, which is a worry, leaves on the potted plants, grass, anything she digs up, slugs etc
She is definitely still a little bit feral at times, maybe need to see the Vet. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Got to see the Vet today, her temperature was fine, skin & coat are nice, no unusual stuff going on in her belly either, the Vet gave us a Probiotic to give her & see what happens, if no change we go back for blood tests.
When I got in from work she greeted me & bounced around for a bit lol, she does still seem a bit subdued though.
20230929_092313.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got to see the Vet today, her temperature was fine, skin & coat are nice, no unusual stuff going on in her belly either, the Vet gave us a Probiotic to give her & see what happens, if no change we go back for blood tests.
When I got in from work she greeted me & bounced around for a bit lol, she does still seem a bit subdued though.
View attachment 2514184
Poor thing, I don’t know if this is what the vets gave you:
But I’ve been given this by the vets before(it’s cheaper to buy online) and a few of the rescues I’ve fostered for swear by it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Poor thing, I don’t know if this is what the vets gave you:
But I’ve been given this by the vets before(it’s cheaper to buy online) and a few of the rescues I’ve fostered for swear by it
Thanks for that.
The one the Vet gave us is called FortiFlora, usually we ask to see a specific Vet lady who knows all about Greys, but unfortunately she's off this week.
This dog is a danger to herself, caught her chewing on the large Spider Plant in living room this morning, need to have eyes on her all the time, especially in the garden.
She might be 5yrs old but acts like a 5 month old pup lol

• Heart
Thanks for that.
The one the Vet gave us is called FortiFlora, usually we ask to see a specific Vet lady who knows all about Greys, but unfortunately she's off this week.
This dog is a danger to herself, caught her chewing on the large Spider Plant in living room this morning, need to have eyes on her all the time, especially in the garden.
She might be 5yrs old but acts like a 5 month old pup lol
She’s finally having her puppyhood♥ that stuff is really good for replacing minerals etc after an upset tummy x

A lot better today, was actually able to pick up her poo 😁
Sticking with chicken/white fish, rice, plain pasta & a bit of kibble for now.
View attachment 2515887
How is she? She's very beautiful.
How's everyone coping with this firework weekend?
Hasn't bothered my boy, but blimey, I've noticed a big change in him in the last few months, collies are cute, but they get hang ups over stuff, I've learnt over the years how to deal with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was dreading the fireworks as Bella is pretty traumatised and triggered by everything, but we had some super loud ones and she slept through it 🙏🏻
FDC86CE3-6A61-472D-A364-4BF2004F4BF2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is she? She's very beautiful.
How's everyone coping with this firework weekend?
Hasn't bothered my boy, but blimey, I've noticed a big change in him in the last few months, collies are cute, but they get hang ups over stuff, I've learnt over the years how to deal with this.
She definitely has a sensitive stomach, we bought a box of 30 Probiotic sachets, from Amazon, same one the Vet gave her.
She is very scared of certain types of dog when out, prefers to go a walk when it's quiet, early morning/late at night, passing traffic doesn't bother her so much now though which is good.
Not bothered by fireworks at all when in the house but she barks at them if outside & one goes off lol, our last dog was terrified of the bangs.
Have noticed tons of little scars over her head & body under her fur, don't think she was treated very well tbh.
Thanks for asking
20231031_103341.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
@Bobby Chariot I'll always ask about her when I log in, oh bless her scars, some folks are so cruel, so glad she's got a really good home with you x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope everyone and their doggos survived fireworks!
I don't know if anyone on here has had a collie, blimey, they are so sensitive and get hang ups over stupid things!
My boy is 5, he's been good as gold, but lately, he's been weird about stuff, hard to explain, but I've had collies all my life, they're a strange dog!!

Hope everyone and their doggos survived fireworks!
I don't know if anyone on here has had a collie, blimey, they are so sensitive and get hang ups over stupid things!
My boy is 5, he's been good as gold, but lately, he's been weird about stuff, hard to explain, but I've had collies all my life, they're a strange dog!!
Our girl was petrified to begin with so we popped her jumper on, stuck the pet show on Classic FM on and snuggled her in her favourite blanket. She then slept through, cuddled with us, but still refused to go out for toileting, which resulted in a couple of accidents overnight. Luckily I'd stuck puppy pads everywhere, anticipating it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Our girl was petrified to begin with so we popped her jumper on, stuck the pet show on Classic FM on and snuggled her in her favourite blanket. She then slept through, cuddled with us, but still refused to go out for toileting, which resulted in a couple of accidents overnight. Luckily I'd stuck puppy pads everywhere, anticipating it.
Aww bless her, fireworks can be so distressing for pets, hope she's ok now.

Aww bless her, fireworks can be so distressing for pets, hope she's ok now.
She's okay, a little subdued still but she'd evidently been upstairs exploring whilst I was at work today and procured a Katie Carrot Aldi Xmas toy from a shelf which she is now asleep with!
Nothing's safe with a dog 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2