The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 2 cats

Cat 1 is an outdoor cat always on the go since a kitten. She eats non stop as much as she can I give 4 pouches and leave dry food and she would go through bins if I let her. She also steals the other cats food.

Cat 2 mainly indoor pops out to the patio usually only like half a pouch twice a day will not eat dry food or any meat such as chicken.

Cat 1 is an ideal weight and cat 2 is overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cat 2 is hard to keep track of what she eats now because cat 1 is always stealing her food but she has always had a small appetite but then she does barely move all day 😂
Mine are the opposite, cat 1 goes out, is huge looks like a large fox but is probably slightly underweight cat 2 is a house cat that would eat all day it let him, he eats both bowls of food and I have to keep an eye on his weight as he’s only small.
we have problem with cat 2 being jealous of cat 2 going out

Mine are the opposite, cat 1 goes out, is huge looks like a large fox but is probably slightly underweight cat 2 is a house cat that would eat all day it let him, he eats both bowls of food and I have to keep an eye on his weight as he’s only small.
we have problem with cat 2 being jealous of cat 2 going out
They can both go out when they want. Cat 2 was an indoor cat in a flat for 2 years and cat 1 was an indoor cat for 1 year.

Cat 1 was desperate to get a garden she was basically climbing the walls and shredding the flat to pieces cat 2 loved being indoors and sleeping 😂. Cat 1 just doesn’t stop all day and she doesn’t get fed elsewhere sometimes I worry she’s thin but she eats so much including whatever prey she finds obviously the cat bell collar doesn’t work 😏

They can both go out when they want. Cat 2 was an indoor cat in a flat for 2 years and cat 1 was an indoor cat for 1 year.

Cat 1 was desperate to get a garden she was basically climbing the walls and shredding the flat to pieces cat 2 loved being indoors and sleeping 😂. Cat 1 just doesn’t stop all day and she doesn’t get fed elsewhere sometimes I worry she’s thin but she eats so much including whatever prey she finds obviously the cat bell collar doesn’t work 😏
Haha the bells never do!

My husband sent me these he took last night. Her leg looks like a chicken drumstick 🍗 ahaha

A2E0781F-C632-4C72-936E-23C752D4550E.jpeg
BB70C541-E8B0-40F6-993E-07D7E34F2F4D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had anyone ever had the issue of your kitten suckling on your adult cat? I already had an adult male when I got my kitten last October and he just loves to suckle on my adult. I think it’s a comfort thing. But the other day I found him suckling my big boy’s back 🤨

Had anyone ever had the issue of your kitten suckling on your adult cat? I already had an adult male when I got my kitten last October and he just loves to suckle on my adult. I think it’s a comfort thing. But the other day I found him suckling my big boy’s back 🤨
My rescue cat suckles on me, it’s usually when they leave their mother too early.

None of my cats suckle on me or each other, but my ginger cat (the eldest) always kneads on me. It’s so cute, she’s very affectionate. 🧡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.