The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My rescue cat suckles on me, it’s usually when they leave their mother too early.
Yup he was sold to me as an 8 week old kitten and because he was from a big litter I believed this. But when I took him to the vet they aged him at around 5 weeks old 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yup he was sold to me as an 8 week old kitten and because he was from a big litter I believed this. But when I took him to the vet they aged him at around 5 weeks old 😔
yeh I got my current cat at 5 weeks, I didn't realise how young this was at the time, luckily haven't had any health issues but she does seem to be sick more than my other cats have been

Reactions: 1
My big deaf male cat eats so much! 6 pouches (no dry food he doesn’t like it?!) if I don’t feed him he howls so loud! Follows me around and actually sat watching me go on the toliet today.. help me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I imagine it’s that then.. can’t be helped. Mine have been healthy so far and had an awful start. Hopefully your other cat doesn’t mind too much.

I was going to say this, I got a kitten who was the runt of the litter and he used to suckle on my earlobes, I hated it felt so odd :sick:
Luckily mine seems to just kind of do it on my thigh and he’s 5 nearly so it’s calmed down a lot now.

I imagine it’s that then.. can’t be helped. Mine have been healthy so far and had an awful start. Hopefully your other cat doesn’t mind too much.

Luckily mine seems to just kind of do it on my thigh and he’s 5 nearly so it’s calmed down a lot now.
Never getting a kitten from a stranger again. People don’t really care about their kittens

Reactions: 1
Never getting a kitten from a stranger again. People don’t really care about their kittens
My friend has a 1 year old cat I’ve been begging her to get fixed but she’s hoping she’ll fall pregnant to sell them 🤬 people have no respect for animals

• Angry
Reactions: 6
impressed your cat actually uses their bed! anything I buy specifically for her (other than food) just remains unused
Haha I had to get her in using Dreamies 😂 But she was purring when she got comfy in it and has been asleep ages in it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello cat people, I am looking for some cat related advice. My neighbours have an indoor cat which they let out into their yard occasionally and now the weather is nice it has transpired that their cat is coming into our yard on her daily outings and using our vegetable patch as a litter tray 😩. Can anyone suggest a way of preventing this?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.