The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where Pixie decides to lay in the middle of the night when it's dark
20210322_201333.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I come to this thread because I love cats and it always makes me wish I had a cat to share with you all 😭

• Heart
951CAA2C-3CFC-4BB7-B6D2-4E29B4CB1CDF.jpeg
11B0F78F-EF0B-4485-B907-EA95C77A9DBD.jpeg

Mittens is fascinated by the flowers and kept swatting them (don’t worry, I wouldn’t let her eat any plants and only put her there for the photo). 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is one of my darling torties,she has been passed for few years now but she was so lovely,my darling Maddy.
67-C46-F60-D261-460-D-A082-B7-DB44-C3-DE63.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
5A2DE211-C98A-4047-A51F-90659983FB8E.jpeg
F5A79216-2EEE-434A-8F1A-C3AF1D170559.jpeg
DD6321EC-FDD0-414C-B00F-571B699C88FD.jpeg

These pictures came up today, that’s Hera the first Greek cat I adopted. I ended up having hades too because they were inseparable in their foster home. She loved him so much. She was honestly the prettiest girl cat I’ve seen in real life. Sadly she was run over in my village and it honestly broke my heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh my god, that's perfect! 😂 What are the odds?!
Honestly you can’t make it up 😂 Your girl is beautiful by the way ❤

View attachment 495419View attachment 495420View attachment 495421
These pictures came up today, that’s Hera the first Greek cat I adopted. I ended up having hades too because they were inseparable in their foster home. She loved him so much. She was honestly the prettiest girl cat I’ve seen in real life. Sadly she was run over in my village and it honestly broke my heart.
You win at having the most beautiful babies 🥺 They are the cutest babies I’ve ever seen 🥺 There’s something about grey and white cats for me! I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly you can’t make it up 😂 Your girl is beautiful by the way ❤

You win at having the most beautiful babies 🥺 They are the cutest babies I’ve ever seen 🥺 There’s something about grey and white cats for me! I’m so sorry for your loss ❤
Aw thank you. She was a special little girl❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does this help? Our vet showed us something similar when I was worried about our kitten being a little fatty (she’s not, just heavy because of her breed)

View attachment 395222
I have 2 cats

Cat 1 is an outdoor cat always on the go since a kitten. She eats non stop as much as she can I give 4 pouches and leave dry food and she would go through bins if I let her. She also steals the other cats food.

Cat 2 mainly indoor pops out to the patio usually only like half a pouch twice a day will not eat dry food or any meat such as chicken.

Cat 1 is an ideal weight and cat 2 is overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cat 2 is hard to keep track of what she eats now because cat 1 is always stealing her food but she has always had a small appetite but then she does barely move all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.