The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my cat has the bizarre habit of bringing in rubbish from outside for me, just brought in a huge clump of muddy leaves and plastic. happy caturday to me :LOL:
Awww what a lovely present he is gifting you with 😂 I still think I’d rather have a clump of leaves than the live frogs/mice/birds that our cat used to present to us:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww what a lovely present he is gifting you with 😂 I still think I’d rather have a clump of leaves than the live frogs/mice/birds that our cat used to present to us:sick:
my cat did that a few times intitially, waking up and stepping, barefoot, onto a dead mouse was a low point.... but I started giving her treats for bringing in non alive things... seems to have been too successful :LOL: it is actually quite sweet, if i am in bed when she does it in the morning she miaows until i come and look /congratulate her

I had to share this as Helios is usually taking clumps out of Hades. But is being all snuggly today (he’s probably just cold) but it’s always nice to see him behaving the little thug. Not hades best angle. Promise I don’t have an overweight cat
i love how it almost looks like they are wearing matching clothes but in different colours :LOL: beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 1
0C69DDA4-98A2-4AEB-AF75-717B14177709.jpeg

Love this thread! This is my grandparents sweet boy who was sadly run over yesterday and we are all devastated.
And my baby in his chair 😍
85F97604-0AA9-4491-A48E-A9B583FEE895.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
so sorry for your parents' cat :( such have been through the same and it is just devastating.
yours is stunning though, what a poser !
Thank you ❤ He was old and didn’t have very good eyesight or hearing and just ran out. We don’t think he knew anything about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 480414
Love this thread! This is my grandparents sweet boy who was sadly run over yesterday and we are all devastated.
And my baby in his chair 😍View attachment 480417
They're both gorgeous! I had the biggest smile on my face at how cute the pic of your grandparent's cat was, but then scrolled down and saw the sad news :( I hope he didn't suffer too much and as you said in the post above, he was old, so has lived a long happy life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Your cats are all gorgeous! :love:
Ah look my little picture on here is a wee cat wearing a leprechaun hat :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what is is with my wee cat, she gets cuter by the day. When i got home from work yesterday at 5pm i wrapped our living room window, she was asleep on the sofa, i saw her wee mouth opening to meow then she rolled onto her back before running to the window and putting her head into the window. When I got in she rolled onto her back again, and let me give her belly rubs.
Last night she lay on my boyfriend all night with her wee paws in the air, i can not cope with how cute she is! I just thought I would share with you all :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.