The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't find the link anywhere! last time I publish a link! couldn't get a photo but my cat just ran in from the rain (muddy paws, of course) sofa now covered in mud. ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
are there any cats that do?! my cat has been running in and out in the rain today, my sofa is now just covered on muddy footprints... cute intially but...
My mums (same breed) sleeps in a perfectly curled up ball, paws and tail all neatly tucked in... ours, not so much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
20201121_100614.jpg

I love tucking my girl up when shes in her bed. In case shes chilly haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So cute! My cat somehow learnt how to tuck himself in, not sure how, but I'll often discover him like this:

View attachment 477037

View attachment 477038
He reminds me of my first cat. He’s gorgeous. Black cats are the best

Helios is sleeping under the covers whilst it’s cold. He comes up stands on my head and waits for me to move over and lift the duvet. He’s also taken to grabbing my hand or arm and cuddling it. Then occasionally he’ll bite me as I’m dosing off😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
my cat has the bizarre habit of bringing in rubbish from outside for me, just brought in a huge clump of muddy leaves and plastic. happy caturday to me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.