The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg he's so pretty, the paws, oh :love: :love: :love: :love:
He's SOOOOOO friendly. Two seconds after I open my front door, he's in 😸 He loves being petted and rubbed. Will even roll over for belly rubs. My husband went to get into his car the other day and as soon as he opened the door, guess who decided to hop in with him 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 435846
Roxy wants my Ferrero richer

Ps. Excuse my big flipper feet in the pic 🤣🤮
Didn’t know you had a cat!

I said that to my husband just yesterday after I came back from a walk where I was chased by a Jack Russell. I kept shouting at him and he went back in. You don't hear of anyone having to shout at a cat to get back in because it's snapping at their ankles!
Haha you say that.. I was out walking my boxer one day, and was suddenly aware we were being stalked my a ginger and a black cat, didn’t think much of it so carried on, anyway Thea my boxer was then chased and attacked by these cats 😂and the Wimp she was did nothing. The owners came running out screaming Marley no not again and grabbed him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mums dogs (Lhasa apso) are scared of my ginger cat. Tbf she takes no tit from them. They bark at her when she’s perched up high and it doesn’t faze her but the minute she comes down from her perch, they scarper. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mums dogs (Lhasa apso) are scared of my ginger cat. Tbf she takes no tit from them. They bark at her when she’s perched up high and it doesn’t faze her but the minute she comes down from her perch, they scarper. 😂
my parents have 2 cats and a dog and it is the same, the cats are totally in control, they will put up with the dog for a bit (running around them, trying to play etc) then just at a certain point hissing/swiping wiht their paws and the dog leaves/ they push the dog off the sofa. Typical cat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
the other day i got into a fight with my bf so i was feeling meh. i was sitting on the floor and kitty was comforting me. she joined me on the floor and please just look at this face, it's like she's telling me everything will be okay:

DB1F6F93-B788-4B07-B406-9C362E97209E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the other day i got into a fight with my bf so i was feeling meh. i was sitting on the floor and kitty was comforting me. she joined me on the floor and please just look at this face, it's like she's telling me everything will be okay:

View attachment 464762
this colour is just STUNNING, i love how they do that little head tilt thing

• Heart
As we all know I’m a walking disaster zone at the moment, Helios my Greek rescue is the most affectionate little chap, but also still abit feral. Last night he kept holding my hand all night ❤
which agency did you rescue him from? I keep getting adverts for places in the middle east but it seems cruel to transport a cat/kitten that far imo

• Heart
Reactions: 1
which agency did you rescue him from? I keep getting adverts for places in the middle east but it seems cruel to transport a cat/kitten that far imo
Helios I found at a hotel on Rhodes and found a local to help bring him home. I also have hades who I adopted from Athens. I’ll Link the charity, they were amazing. Put me in touch with the best foster for my circumstances (I have dogs so was important the kitten was used to them) and I now have the most beautiful Greeks who who would have had a life of misery❤Just realised I’m probably not allowed to link, but it’s called nine lives Greece on google or look on insta for them. Also just to add mine had nice as they could be journeys. Anything is better than the life they have

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Helios I found at a hotel on Rhodes and found a local to help bring him home. I also have hades who I adopted from Athens. I’ll Link the charity, they were amazing. Put me in touch with the best foster for my circumstances (I have dogs so was important the kitten was used to them) and I now have the most beautiful Greeks who who would have had a life of misery❤Just realised I’m probably not allowed to link, but it’s called nine lives Greece on google or look on insta for them
thank you!

• Heart
Helios I found at a hotel on Rhodes and found a local to help bring him home. I also have hades who I adopted from Athens. I’ll Link the charity, they were amazing. Put me in touch with the best foster for my circumstances (I have dogs so was important the kitten was used to them) and I now have the most beautiful Greeks who who would have had a life of misery❤Just realised I’m probably not allowed to link, but it’s called nine lives Greece on google or look on insta for them. Also just to add mine had nice as they could be journeys. Anything is better than the life they have
I know ive said it before but that is fantastic, it reminds me of one of my neighbours, she has adopted a dog from iraq. You are such good people xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.