The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE the ginger boys (and most gingers are boys) They're always so friendly. My neighbour has one and anytime I open my front door, he shoots straight in 😹
I have always wanted one as there was a cat who used to come into our primary school. He was allowed to go wherever he wanted and was so friendly.

my boy is super sweet. He is a bit wary of new people but he is very gentle and if you have treats then you become his best friend. He plays tag, he watches tv, he even used to get bullies by my old rat 😆

a couple of years ago he fell out of the window (a second floor flat) and went missing for 6 weeks. He has always been a house cat and hated it when I tried to take him outside. He was extremely happy to be home, me too as he is my baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I LOVE the ginger boys (and most gingers are boys) They're always so friendly. My neighbour has one and anytime I open my front door, he shoots straight in 😹
same! have never had one but that is the dream! slightly OT but does anyone else find it funny how certain colours are (almost) always male or female? like tortis being female, tabbys male etc. imagine certain hair colours were always men or women! crazy!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else ever watch their cat sleep, all curled up, and jealously think ... "I'll never be that comfy"

• Haha
  • Heart
My girl cat hates wind
Does anyone else ever watch their cat sleep, all curled up, and jealously think ... "I'll never be that comfy"
YESSSS we always look at Maizie as she is so so relaxed she stretches as long as she can and chills out so hard 😹 they always get a blanket put on them too my goal is to be there relaxed

Attachments

• Heart
Rosie is in her first heat cycle - I feel so sorry for her meowing and raising her back end up! How can I comfort her?

I will be getting her spayed by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rosie is in her first heat cycle - I feel so sorry for her meowing and raising her back end up! How can I comfort her?

I will be getting her spayed by the way.
no advice just sympathy... I had a cat that was on heat... nightmare god the screeching/growling....also somewhat hilarious to be so desperate like they are :LOL: but actually the cat I had now went on heat the day before her spaying was scheduled, I went to get it done anyway, they warned me there was a slightly higher risk but it was fine

Reactions: 1
no advice just sympathy... I had a cat that was on heat... nightmare god the screeching/growling....also somewhat hilarious to be so desperate like they are :LOL: but actually the cat I had now went on heat the day before her spaying was scheduled, I went to get it done anyway, they warned me there was a slightly higher risk but it was fine
I was waiting for lockdown to end before taking her to be spayed, I think I’m going to bring this forward 😂 I feel like she’s in pain with the wailing! I call her name and it’s bottoms up 😂 I’ve said to her no man is worth is that type of behaviour haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was waiting for lockdown to end before taking her to be spayed, I think I’m going to bring this forward 😂 I feel like she’s in pain with the wailing! I call her name and it’s bottoms up 😂 I’ve said to her no man is worth is that type of behaviour haha
I would really suggest (if you can) bringing it forward, the cat I had was on heat for 2 weeks... I don't think I slept at all the whole time! dont worry though she is not in pain, just insanely horny :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.