The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E250A89A-CAE2-49A2-8D66-C24DE0DF1132.jpeg

Thank you guys πŸ₯° I know I am biased but he is such a handsome dude and he knows it. He has such a great personality too. He likes watching the jungle book. He also knows the theme tune to springwatch/winterwatch etc and runs in and sits and watches it πŸ˜‚ he also got on so well with my old rats, they climbed on him, stole his food etc he is a gentleman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 445415
Thank you guys πŸ₯° I know I am biased but he is such a handsome dude and he knows it. He has such a great personality too. He likes watching the jungle book. He also knows the theme tune to springwatch/winterwatch etc and runs in and sits and watches it πŸ˜‚ he also got on so well with my old rats, they climbed on him, stole his food etc he is a gentleman
ohhhh he sounds so lovely and look at that tail 😻 😻 i'm in love.
of course he likes the jungle book! he's practically a lion :D

Reactions: 1
View attachment 445415
what a poser :LOL: that tail is just amazing. My cat likes watching documentaries about big cats, especially cheetahs which seem SO similar to domestic cats it is insane. She also loved the cartoon of The Tiger Who Came for Tea

• Heart
what a poser :LOL: that tail is just amazing. My cat likes watching documentaries about big cats, especially cheetahs which seem SO similar to domestic cats it is insane. She also loved the cartoon of The Tiger Who Came for Tea
Haha yes he loves big cat documentaries and oh my gosh his tail is so funny when he gets excited. It’s already bushy but when he is waiting for treats it is crazy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In the middle of the night last night, my husband though he heard our cat gagging or retching. He got up to see if she was okay and apparently she was fine.
This morning I got out of bed and stood in a pile of cat sick :sick: 😾

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
In the middle of the night last night, my husband though he heard our cat gagging or retching. He got up to see if she was okay and apparently she was fine.
This morning I got out of bed and stood in a pile of cat sick :sick: 😾
oh no, is she okay or was it just a one time thing because she ate something naughty?

oh no, is she okay or was it just a one time thing because she ate something naughty?
She was fine this morning anyway, demanded breakfast and has been her usual self during the day. It might have been just a hairball or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've just found this thread and I'm absolutely going to go through it tomorrow and look at them all. Not sure I'll share my three though, as I always promised to respect their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 445453
My oldest girl and my youngest girl. πŸ’—πŸ’—
omg they are both gorgeous but the youngest :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: that curious little face!there is genuinley nothing better in life than kittens!
I am desperate to get a kitten but it is so dificult atm, if anyone in /near london has any they want to give away let me know!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, beautiful. That little face! I also make mine pillow huts haha... Yours is honestly just like my little kitten who in a few months will be the big 1 year old. :love::love:View attachment 441173View attachment 441174View attachment 441175View attachment 441178View attachment 441180View attachment 441179View attachment 441176
Ohhh that photo with the paws around the face 😍

My fur baby is not elegant. The second pic, all I can see is Victoria beckham with her leg in the air πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.