The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh that photo with the paws around the face 😍

My fur baby is not elegant. The second pic, all I can see is Victoria beckham with her leg in the air 🙈
I would LOVE to be as flexible as a cat, so many positions to sleep comfortably in :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 450991
Rosie helped me with my work the other day 😺💻
Are they the flowers you mentioned buying on the what I did today thread? Beautiful! And Rosie the cat of course 🥰 (that goes without saying)

" do you have dinner? dreamies?".......
My cat has finally learnt to eat Dreamies gently out of my hands instead of getting too excited and biting me. It's so cute when he gently takes them from me. I'll have to try and get a video at some point!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are they the flowers you mentioned buying on the what I did today thread? Beautiful! And Rosie the cat of course 🥰 (that goes without saying)

My cat has finally learnt to eat Dreamies gently out of my hands instead of getting too excited and biting me. It's so cute when he gently takes them from me. I'll have to try and get a video at some point!
i throw themfor mine , she races over and slams her paw over it as if she thinks someone might steal it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they look a lot less aggressive than when I put my cat on a lead :LOL:
We had to buy a new harness that doesn’t go over her head, she drew blood when I tried to put the old one on for the first time the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We had to buy a new harness that doesn’t go over her head, she drew blood when I tried to put the old one on for the first time the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️
where did you get the harness? mine also hates it when we get to the point where it goes over her head haha

Mine had to go on a harness when he broke his leg I didn’t want to let him straight back out after nearly 7 weeks of recovery in case he went off for hours so I took him on a lead for half an hour each day for about a week an just made sure his leg was okay he was fine with it although the did pretend to drop dead for the first five minutes I’ve added a pic the harness is from pets at home

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine had to go on a harness when he broke his leg I didn’t want to let him straight back out after nearly 7 weeks of recovery in case he went off for hours so I took him on a lead for half an hour each day for about a week an just made sure his leg was okay he was fine with it although the did pretend to drop dead for the first five minutes I’ve added a pic the harness is from pets at home
i love how symmetrical his markings are, weirdly satisfying :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.