The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been seeing mention of some different brands so were toying with changing our cats food. Was wondering- what brands of food do you feed your kitties? We go with purina one - at the minute shes on the chicken coat and hairball one.

We have been seeing mention of some different brands so were toying with changing our cats food. Was wondering- what brands of food do you feed your kitties? We go with purina one - at the minute shes on the chicken coat and hairball one.
Our girl is a fussy madam, and with wet food will only touch food that actually resembles it’s real form.. she ate boiled chicken and canned tuna when she was with her breeders and if it isn’t recognisably either on, it doesn’t get touched. We feed her mostly canagans, and have recently tried thrive and fish4cats. She’s expensive to feed. Dried we feed a combination of Lily’s kitchen and true instinct, weaning her from kitten biscuits to adult as she’s 1 in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 2
Our girl is a fussy madam, and with wet food will only touch food that actually resembles it’s real form.. she ate boiled chicken and canned tuna when she was with her breeders and if it isn’t recognisably either on, it doesn’t get touched. We feed her mostly canagans, and have recently tried thrive and fish4cats. She’s expensive to feed. Dried we feed a combination of Lily’s kitchen and true instinct, weaning her from kitten biscuits to adult as she’s 1 in a couple of weeks.
p
View attachment 435846
Roxy wants my Ferrero richer

Ps. Excuse my big flipper feet in the pic 🤣🤮
my cat hangs around every time she hears plastic as she assumes everything is a packet of dreamies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C1D59DF4-4384-4FE4-B96F-2D9C2F83CCF0.jpeg

Rosie this morning - she likes sitting on the stairs and going for your ankles as you try to walk past her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is Ziggy, he is two years old and he is a little terror! He’s a proper mummy’s boy, he was bought into the family four years after my boy died of cancer, it took a long time for me to get over Pilchard dying, but I love Ziglet so much, he has a dog sister and is like a fluffy dictator.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you believe, I started a new job back in October and there are eight women in the office and they all hate cats!! 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.