Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Ginge got picked up, the loveliest of people who said we can visit after our holiday next week. Look at him smashing it. This was the boy that no one wanted to adopt as he was too highly strung. So so proud of him.
It took a while Ginge, but we got you there. Trying to upload a video they just sent but it’s not having it so here is screen shots.

IMG_0118.png
IMG_0125.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to share what my little monster did last night. OH heard noises from downstairs which sounded like the cat was chasing a mouse around the kitchen. Went down, no sign of the cat, nothing on the floor. Then he glanced at the kitchen table and realised that there was a dead mouse carefully laid out in the middle of it.

And he looks so innocent!

Attachments

• Haha

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Final snugs before they arrive. He’s a happy boy and they are so lucky to have him. Had to crop a lot as Tattle didn’t like the file size.

IMG_0113.jpeg

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Ahh the little squeaks their making 😍

Also, my daughter went for a walk in the mountains in Algarve and this little fella came to say hello.❤

Attachments

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
I have this spider toy for my cats. Guess what they love to play with? The circle on the other end of it, it's the best toy in a while, they go absolutely mental for it 🤣

Screenshot_20240505-210101.png

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I need to catch up fully with all the cat gorgeousness on here. But, I shared this in another thread and was asked to share here. My boy will sit on anything and claim it’s his. Here he is stealing my Easter egg. (Box is sealed and can’t get it -dont worry)

IMG_0305.jpeg

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Loki, exhausted from doing bugger all this morning it's a hard life being a spoilt kitty 😻😻😻😻😂.
IMG_20240606_122952_edit_44247811282599.jpg

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240329_120903.jpg

I saw this on FB, made me chuckle as my Merry would try to get into a box this small 🤣. The off the furniture rule lasted about 5 minutes in our housewhen we adopted the 2 terrors 😍.

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I'm in a different time zone to most of you guys, it's about 7pm here now so the vet is closed but there's someone keeping an eye on him.
I'll let you all know as soon as I do. Thank you all so much, here's a pic of me booping his cute little nose earlier this year.
IMG_4651.jpeg

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I wanted to say so sorry for your loss and the unfortunate fact of how people just don't realise how much pets mean to us. Whenever I talk about my cat, people roll their eyes or some people even say outright that "it's just a cat" or how crazy I am. My cat is my baby and has got me through so many things (that she probably doesn't even realise), as I am sure your angel girl Sleek did too.

I hope you're doing okay, same to anyone else who has lost a baby. They aren't "just pets", they are are whole lives ❤
Oh how many times I’ve had that said to me!😡I tell them in the end to fuck off.Sorry but I’m not taking that shit.Yes,I know know not everyone is cat lover or even a animal lover.Sorry to swear.😖

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
...sunshine after the rain...Evie...

...love this...my sister had a cat who visited her house who they christened Wing Commander Dougie, after Douglas Bader, as his markings on his face looked like one of those wartime moustaches...
Ahhh lovely Evie,Awwww bless my dad used to call my brindle tortie gal as she seemed to have a moustache,Wing Commander.❤
---
Ahhh lovely Evie,Awwww bless my dad used to call my brindle tortie gal as she seemed to have a moustache,Wing Commander.❤
Oh I got that wrong ( my Memory) it was Flying Officer Kite.
---
---

Oh I got that wrong ( my Memory) it was Flying Officer Kite.
My darling Tiny.Flying Officer Kite.

263-EFE48-262-D-4-EE3-91-F8-6-A71325-FE56-E.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart