Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoddyFromToytown

IMG_8808.jpeg

Hello everyone, not posted on here before but this is my angel girl Sleek (real name Mika but it stuck). Now an actual angel as we had to have her put to sleep today, I’m missing her so much and feel like my heart has been smashed into a million pieces. She was nearly 16 and I got her at 6 weeks old, the first night I ever moved into a house of my own. I do have two more fur babies but she was always the most loving and friendly ❤ I thought I could find some understanding here as I haven’t had much in real life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

strawb

VIP Member
Oh how many times I’ve had that said to me!😡I tell them in the end to fuck off.Sorry but I’m not taking that shit.Yes,I know know not everyone is cat lover or even a animal lover.Sorry to swear.😖
i can't deal with people who don't like animals! how can you not like animals?? or just cats??

anyway happy national pet day to everyone from archie who is also celebrating his very first bday tomorrow and will be getting his favourite, greek yoghurt 😊

IMG_7033.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Starfishface

1000020647.jpg

New to the thread but thought you would all appreciate my boy, Captain Ewen Montagu, Naval Intelligence (Monty for short). We adopted him 6 months ago and named him after our favourite musical so he got saddled with not just a name but also a title and MI5 duties 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

aidil

VIP Member
My little runty handrear Pico as a kitten (I’ll spare you the pics from when I got him at 3 weeks old - he was a state!)

1708782529774.jpeg

And here he is enjoying his first Christmas as a pampered young gentleman 🥹

1708782750244.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

shazbev

VIP Member
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here.
IMG-20190318-WA0001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

aidil

VIP Member
It’s my lovely Pico’s first gotcha day today! 🥹 I can’t believe I’ve had him a year now. Seems like only yesterday I was getting up through the night to give him his bottle 😭💖 He’s just downed a tuna-tini with his big brother Darwin and time for a nap now! 🍸🐟

1713107875921.jpeg

Bonus picture of the state he was in when he first arrived at my work at three weeks old 😭

1713107961755.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

shazbev

VIP Member
This came up on my FB memories today, taken 7 weeks after we'd adopted Merry and her brother Loki. They're nearly 9 and Merry still likes to be cuddled like this 😍.
Screenshot_20240502_125634.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
My friends, Pooh Bear has been very sick. He's a bit better after a vet visit (bad UTI) but he's still quite unwell and won't eat. I thought we'd lost him last night as he was unresponsive but then he turned up on the bed purring and wanting cuddles. He's hiding in a wardrobe so I've popped a wool blanket over him (it's quite cold here atm) and he's purring again. The other two are a bit confused as they usually sit in the window together. This was him yesterday, husband and I are both a bit worried but hoping for the best.
IMG_4831.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Pooh was picked up from the vet yesterday for cremation, we've chosen the exact same box we have for our old girl Persia.
It's been a tough week but my baby will be coming home soon. ❤ 🐾
1712627023718.jpeg

• Heart

FloellaB

Chatty Member
IMG_3978.jpeg

My babies 🖤🖤 I love it when they snuggle up together, although I think my chunky hunk has taken snuggling to the extreme here. My poor slinky black girl looks like she just woke up wondering why she couldn’t breathe properly!

• Heart